chapter 9

(●'◡'●)ノ hi..

You the crusader, anne and the sailors finally ended up in Singapore using the ape stand , once there you tell the ape to go back to the sea telling it has a job to patrol the sea. Finally deactivating your mangekyo, you went to anne offering her to hold your hand. Your stand had already disappear , telling them it be a problem if other stand user see them. You were hungry and exhausted,thankfully the hot sun helped you a little with the cold air so you don't have to cling into avdol or esidisi . Joseph buyed another boat for the sailor to use, since the other one exploded.

Polnareff was confronted with a security man, all while you yawned and smiled the girl laughed as you ruffled her hair, "Hey, your stinking poor aren't you, consider this your lucky day freeloader", Polnareff says to the girl and she gave him a look, the others either left or shook their heads, avdol were waiting for you in case you needed his arm again. "Here let me handle this Jean, you me date after this", you say and wink at him . Anne hold your hand tightly , you looked at her and squat down in front of her.

"Hey, if you're going to be coming with us, we'll pay for your room at the hotel, okay?"

She gave a slow nod, "Okay..."

Avdol looked at the hotel, "Well then, let us check in with the other..."

So the four of you catch up with the three and entered the hotel. The lobby was quite busy and the room was filled with chatter. Joseph was leaning on the reception desk while writing on the provided paper.

The lady working there apologized, "I'm terribly sorry, but we are rather full at this time of year. The rooms won't be next to each other. Is that all right?"

"well I guess we're stuck" said Joseph "Then for the rooms.." he turned to us. "Avdol and I will share.."

"it'd make sense for Jotaro and I to share a room, since we're both students."said Kakyoin, earning a grunt from Jotaro.

"I will go with Polnareff" you said.

"Oh! Yes sure i don't mind sharing room with (y/n) " said Polnareff. "as long as the toilets are clean I'm not bothered"

"ill mave my own room then I guess" said Anne.

"then it's settled" said Joseph "we'll have 4 rooms please"

We got the keys. "I'm gonna sleep like a baby tonight! Especially with (y/n) next to me" said Polnareff excitedly , turning around,he offered you a hand "let's go. We've been through all kind of hell , We should hurry up and take a shower in a place it's actually safe". Everyone nodded and you take his hand.

You walked upstairs with Polnareff to your shared room. He unlocked it. "I'm going to check if there any enemy first " he said, while entering the room. He looked around, checking the bathroom first. You followed from behind , he continued walking and throw the room key next to a voodoo doll on the small table beside the bed. Polnareff smirking at the only bed in the room.

You know the doll is going to get possesses by the stand, you were hungry, you would have to relay on your stand now. He continued walking to the sliding window and opened it, he sighed and say " i guess you guys aren't going to give us a chance to rest... " he glanced back,and turned around fully looking at the little fridge " come out" he say.

As he said that a tall muscular build man with long dark hair with face and body covered by countless scars comes out of the fridge. You were still beside Polnareff looking at man crawling out of the fridge with a disgusted tanjiro face,while Polnareff continue talking " that some sharp killing intent you got there, why don't you let me know your name before I, Polnareff kill you."