chapter 31

Sorry guys흫_흫

Just like N'doul, Anubis was given a quick explanation about your background and anything he didn't understand about you. But he didn't want to talk to your other stands and instead keep asking you and N'doul question. And he keep trying to make you stay longer in the gods realm. And it's already the forth day of you staying in the gods realm, thankfully time move slower in here when you're in the gods realm. Right now you were sitting together with all of them around the kotatsu table eating the food venomse provided. Well only you and N'doul was eating.

"I'm going back to the real world now".you said standing up from the kotatsu table and give your 8th empty plate to venomse.

"wait what!? I haven't finished asking you questions yet!" Anubis said and abruptly standing up from the kotatsu table and went to stand in front of you. He been doing this for the past few days ,he seemed to not like being left alone with all these muscular man and would follow you anywhere around the place ,and if you were to go to bed, bathroom and toilet he would simply went to hide in his sword unless he have something to talk to with N'doul . He pretty much ignored everyone else despite susanoo the only one who still trying to be friend with him, He only talked to N'doul and you.

"what else do you want to ask I think I already tell everything" you said and try to walk away again. He jumped in front of you again. "what your favorite food?"

You sighed before replying " f/f". You then walked around him while he just followed behind you like a dog as you give your stands and N'doul a kiss on the forehead and venomse a pat while slightly ruffling his hair.

You turned around to face Anubis about to give him the same treatment, and obediently he suddenly sit and so you just kissed his forehead as a faint blush appeared on his cheek.

"I'll go now okay" the other just nodded and wave, but Anubis grab your wrist. "what your favorite color".

"f/c, Anubis I really need to go back now" you patted his head in between his dog ear and he slowly let go of your wrist, so you turn around and went to walk to the portal you created. He was about to stop you again when kars grabbed his shoulder, they have a little staring contest and Anubis just 'tched' and disappear into his sword and at the same time you disappeared into the real world.

Your portal appeared in a room with jotaro and Polnareff sleeping on their own bed in a hotel in luxor. You looked around the room and spotted a clock it's 1 am in the morning, and two day has passed since your absence. You just walked toward the empty bed and plopped your self down on the comfy bed and immediately fall asleep. You slept without much worries.

In the morning, you were being shaken by the French man he was happy that you finally come back.
"(Y/N), wake up! Let's go get breakfast somewhere! I saw a place not too far from here. We can just ditch Jotaro since he's still sleeping." he continued to shake you awake when kars appear and to shoo him away since he already saw what you did to Anubis who try to wake you up to ask more questions.

(the other have already warn Anubis to not wake you up but he ignored them and you punched him busting through the wall then you apologize to him after you woke up and fixed the house with your ability)

Eventually you woke up by yourself the first thing you saw was kars, he was pinning down the French man on his bed. Seeing you awake kars just disappear and the French men immediately went to you. " you're awake now let's go ditch jotaro" he whispered .

There was some shuffling in the said man's bed as Jotaro rolled onto his side and opened his eyes, "I'll have you know that I'm actually awake."

(he's already awake the time kars showed up to prevent Polnareff from waking you up)