chapter 8

Imma post until chapter 8 first lol

The crusader pov

Not knowing when you'll be back, anne suddenly shouted "   Everyone look!" she said pointing to something.

Everyone looked where she was pointing to see a ginormous ship approaching them.

Everyone looked at the huge ship. "whoa" "it just appeared out of nowhere" someone said.

By this time you had come back, their back is facing you. Unfortunately the coldness still stuck with you, feeling cold you hugged anne cloth. Nobody realized your arrival you decided to join the group casually.

"Jotaro, somethings bothering you, isn't it" asked Joseph "you worried another Stand users on this thing too?" he asked.

"not quite." he replied, "strange they lowered the stairs but there isn't a single soul to be seen anywhere."

Polnareff was the first to jump onto the ship. "this ship came all the way to rescue us!" he said. "some sort of crew has to be onboard!" . His eyes landed on the new person standing with the group " (y/n) ! You're back! " . Everyone now looking at you, "yeah, I'm back i didn't take that much time did i? "

Joseph put a hand on your shoulder " just in time (y/n), so in there an enemy in this ship? "

"Yes, but it's not a strong one though, I could use it" taking your bag pack from him ,and putting anne cloth inside you added"right now lets just get on board" everyone nodded.

Kakyoin got on and held his hand out for you. You took it and he helped you on. "Thanks Kakyoin"

The boat was large, and is giving you a cold vibe,controlling your almost shivering body you stayed by Kakyoin. "you okay (y/n) ,you seems to be shivering" he asked.

"I'm fine" you replied. "I just felt really cold" you said, a wind blow sending chill down your spine.Avdol come into your sight,you remembered one of the crew will get killed, you planned to save him. Looking at kakyoin "ill go to avdol, you should join the other" . He nodded leaving you.

You walked to Avdol ,he and the other crew man was checking the crane. Not noticing you put your hand on his shoulder, slightly feeling his hot body temperature " avdol, hello ,can i stay by yourside? " you asked.

"Oh, (y/n) ,of course you can" he said . Still holding his shoulder not wanting to be saparated from his comfortable hot body, you added " uh.. Can i hold your hand? " .

Not, getting what you we're saying he said " can you say that again (y/n) ", already eager to get the much needed heater, you hugged his arm, feeling the satisfaction " i said can we hold hand? ". Tensed from the sudden closeness he replied" uh,  sure? ". Giving him a smile " thanks, anyway, we should be careful" he nodded, you both joined the sailors checking the crane area.

As if on cue you heard joseph shouted  "Avdol! (Y/n) The sailor! Watch out!"

A big skeletal hand appear out of your shoulder catching the crane before it could hit one of the sailors . Ripping it off and throwing it away, susanoo skeletal hand disappear, still hugging avdol arm you said"that was close.. ".

 "