Chapter 60 *

12:16-12:28 episode 1 part four diamond is unbreakable where Jotaro said "it's been a while...actually, it's been ten years. But I was able to stop time for half a second. If I hadn't stop time... I doubt we would've been killed, but one of us would've been badly injured."

I would like to think he never stopped time for those ten year and I'd like to use that as a reference to (Y/N) rarely summoned her other stand ,since she have so many right? 

And it's fine if she didn't summon or use them since they won't get bored in the God realm, since inside there, is a Japanese type house for them to chill. But of course the stand would occasionally comes out to chill with (Y/N) too just very rare.

Even Iggy missed Kars since after they started living in morioh (Y/N) stopped taking Iggy into the God realm, so Iggy just spend time with  N'doul and Anubis.

And I would like to think Esidisi is the one who come out often to warm (Y/N) up.

Kars and Dio would beef often as they disliked each other but it's okay since in the future they became a bit 👌just a bit friendly with each other.

Venomse would be the one who cooked often for everyone and sometimes Susanoo would help him.  And since some of (Y/N) stands also eat  so (Y/N) would also feel full herself when they eat, and I would like to think that (Y/N) is the type who can finish a mountain of food. And she would use that as an advantage to force them eat so she doesn't have to XD joke joke.

Wamuu is as usual would randomly asked you to train with him or do a little friendly fight. But he still refused if it was a heavy training to you since he didn't found it fair even though you insisted.

Santana who was now a master at baking is the one who provided desserts for the sweet tooth Anubis.

Your food buddy is still N'doul even though you knew he was already full but when you asked him to join you to eat he was unable to refuse.

And on a daily basis (Y/N) would climb on Za Warudo and sit on his shoulder, as they walk together with (Y/N) yelling "I'm on top of the world! " around the two story house.

Dio well Dio is a nuisance..

Sorry anyways back to the chapter but feel free to ask anything here..

▽▽

You woke up to still in Kars' hold. He was awake with one hand dragging lazily through your hair, "Good morning. Did you have pleasant dreams?"

"Yeah no .. It's something about being murdered by food that is alive...." You reached out to touch his own purple locks. It felt about as soft as always. "You know, when my other half took you and the pillarmen as my stand I actually disliked it, since I thought you would be the one who hated me the most or the hardest to cooperate with...." That certainly didn't bring about the kindest expression from Kars, "But... that's changed. I'm glad my other half took you guys. But I'm still wondering why she chooses the pillarmens....."

"Well, it's only natural. Who could possibly resist the ultimate being, And his other handsome underlings?" He said it in a somewhat joking manner as he rolled onto his back.

His smile started to fade as he added. "it's been awhile since I was off use to you or even spending time with you and Iggy.. We used to spend alot of time together back then, started on the day when we first meet when we fought the Orangutan ".

The door to your room swung open and you didn't see anything until Iggy jumped onto your bed, barking loudly at Kars and dancing around in a circle. "Did you simply hear my voice and come running?" The dog nodded and another series of yelps ensued, "Well, yes, I would hope you'd think me better than some blind man."