y/n profile

Name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Age: 18

Gender: Female

Eye Color: (e/c) Hair Color: (h/c)

Powers: After you died, you receive some powers and a stand . It was given to you.

_____________

STAND NAME: Susanoo

STAND NAME: Susanoo

POWER: A

SPEED: A+

RANGE: unknown

DURABILITY: A+

PRECISION: A

POTENTIAL: A

ABILITIES: Susamoo is able to give you or other a full body armour, he can become gigantic with you inside protecting you or other, capable of summoning a katana of his own , is very clingy and protective to you.

____________

This for le future chapter but imma just put dis here :)

In the future (y/n) and god will be united changing a little of your personality.

Right now both is separated. (y/n) will obtain the world and killer queen after the user is defeated.

God has  combined her self with you forming a single entity. Separating to do something in Italy for your future self, both will be combined back together in part 5 . You had gained power after combined with god.

This is you now

Name: (L/n) (Y/n)

Age: combined with god age ur old now don't know how old, just know that ur old :")

Gender: Female

Eye Color: (e/c) Hair Color: (h/c)

Personality: Quite bold, a little laid-back, brave, kinda insane,
Short-tempered

Hobbies: eat,sleep,  spending time in god realm together with your stand in the Japanese house.

-you can't stand the cold air even though its not cold, you like being in hot place or stay with a person with hot body temperature.

-your weakness is that you can't cook, god removed that ability of your cooking skill.

-using your stand will no longer starve you, you will start to use a lot of energy while using god power and you'll be seen eating 24/7.

Power: anything/unlimited used alot of energy tho you'll have to rely on your stand more. But if (y/n) were to use god ability in the god realm no energy would be consumed.

Healing- you could heal someone by tranfering it to you. Including an amputated arm or any serious injury.And then ur body will grow and heal it self.

Erase - The ability to destroy anything if you wanted to by the flick of a finger . This includes immortal beings and entire universes since it eliminates every single trace of any entity, both material and immaterial.

Immortality: you are completely immortal and completely unkillable .

Materialization - you are able to produce anything in an instant.

-can change your hand into weapon.

-strong presence, making someone kneel by force, they would faint if they're weak.

-the god realm can be used like a poket for you to stuff things inside or take thing from inside.

-have other gods friends from god realm, you don't know it yet.

- god is like a supreme god, and respected and feared by others god, combining with you doesn't change their respect toward you. But they will question how you act diferently from the supreme god they know before.

-not all god is a close friend of you.

More in the future maybe

🥲:")