▸MISS YOU

MISS YOU

MISS YOU

Wednesday the 20th of December

There's a thick blanket of snow covering the ground which forces us inside where it's loud and overcrowded. Annika and Austin don't seem to mind the attention they get as the pair shove their tongues into each other's mouth.

I miss spending time with Percy and I hate listening to the pair talk about boys. Samantha has two date options this weekend which I couldn't care less about.

"Where's Percy?"

"He's busy with something," I mutter.

Annika parts with Austin and smirks.

"Are you two having a lover's tiff?" She laughs.

"We're just friends."

"With benefits?"

"Just friends." I groan.

"Stop talking, you're ruining my daydream." Samantha growls. "If only he was an option."

We turn around and find Noah at the counter buying lunch. Her comment gives me mixed emotions because I love that he's mine and I hate listening to her drool over my man. I understand why Noah snapped because sometimes I want to shout to the entire world that Noah East is all mine.

I can't believe I'm turning into one of those girls, but hey, it's Noah Fucking East.

"Someday in the future, the pair of you can double date." Annika chuckles while Samantha smiles at that idea.

"I think he has a girlfriend." Slips from my lips before I realise what I've even said.

"Seriously?" Samantha gasps.

I squirm under their hash gaze.

"Percy mentioned a girl at his apartment of something." I attempt to shrug it off but I've literally just set a bomb off and you can't shrug that off.

"This mystery bitch better watch her back because after graduation, the pair won't know what hit them." Samantha flips her hair and we laugh.

"I'd love to see you get past Percy." Annika laughs.

"Percy will love me as his aunt."

"Love and hate is a close combination." I snicker.

Percy would prefer Samantha over me because she's not the woman he dated or the one he's still in love with. Family dinners will surely be eventful without history.

However, I'm scared and excited for Samantha to find out he's all mine.

* * * * *