"We're one"

Suri x 3racha

"Guys I feel like eating chicken" Suri randomly said, causing Changbin to roll his eyes.

"She's such a Woojin." Jisung chuckled after what Changbin said and nodded his head looking at Suri who smiled happily.

"I really want to meet your Woojin." She said, looking at Chan who has been looking at his phone for over half an hour now. It was extremely weird how he suddenly became really focused on his phone. Whenever Suri came to hang with 3racha on their mini studio, it was always her and Jisung messing around while Changbin tries to shut them up or he just plays around with them too, while Chan keep focusing on his computer, probably composing new songs. 

"Talking to a new girl, ha?" Suri teased him as she tried to look over his phone. He put it down and looked at her emotionless-ly.

"So you said you wanted to meet Woojin?"

"Is that a bad thing? If you don't want me to meet him it's okay. Its just you guys talk about him a lot and I want to-"

"Stop talking." Changbin stopped her, then looked over at Chan weirdly. "Are you okay man?"

"What do you guys think about this. A group of 9 boys and 1 girl?"

"For a school project?"

"Jisung shut up. I was thinking what if a boy group adds a girl and they became a semi Co-Ed group." Chan asked again, trying to get any reaction from the other 3.

"Which group is doing that?" Suri asked, causing Chan to smile at her and shake his head.

"Its just an idea guys."

"Well it may seem weird, but it sounds cool. Why are you asking though?" Changbin said causing Chan to smile, he turned his attention to Jisung, waiting for his answer.

"Well it depends on a lot of things, like the concept, how this girl is going to look between all those boys, how they're going to look around her, how comfortable they all are going to be around each other, but it's not that bad of an idea actually."

"What do you think Rian?" Chan asked, using the nickname he gave to her years ago.

"Well I agree with Jisung. If they all build a friendship then that's gonna look cool and probably new and also-"

"Wait did you say 9 boys and 1 girl?" Changbin smirked, looking and Chan who chuckled at how Changbin just noticed now.

"Why exactly 9 and 1?" Jisung asked, but the other two boys didn't pay any attention to him.

"What do you think?" Chan asked Changbin again, hoping he won't have a different answer.

"I really like that, but did he agree?"

"I was just texting him and he agreed."

"He did?"

"What do you think about that thing we were talking about Suri?" Jisung looked at the 1 girl, starting a random conversation with her.

"I really like it Sung. What do you think about that other thing we talked about that other time?" Suri answered him, as if she understood what they were talking about and of course Jiusng went along with her too.

"What are you even talking about?" Chan asked the two youngest, but Jisung shook his head at him.

"We're not telling you, because you're talking about something that we don't understand."

"We're talking about adding Suri to Stray kids."

"Suri who?" "Stray kids who?"

"Suri is you, Suri and Stray kids is our group, Jisung." Chan couldn't help but find both of Suri and Jisung reactions funny. He's idea was crazy, he knew that, but their reaction added something funnier to the whole thing.

"What do you mean? What about JYP? And the other members? They won't agree? What about everything? Can I do your concept? What about your fans? Isn't that really weird? I'm not disagreeing, but what about every other thing? I can't just watch everything being ruined because of me and then-"

"Shut up babbley. As the leader of stray kids, I want both of you Changbin and Jisung to welcome our newest member Lee Suri." 

Of course this was a new challenge for all of them, but they were ready to do it. They just wanted the others agreement and the first step is over, but will all the other members agree?