Stray boy

A/N; this is chp 187 which means only 13 chps left for this book to be over and guess what? I wrote all 13 chps already and book number 2 is ready to be published after this one is over and I'm trying so hard not to freak outtttttt.

Suri didn't really think things would become worst, she really wanted to stop whatever was going around her. She wanted to stop everyone, she wanted things to get better, but it only got worst. The loud yelling outside her room was driving her crazy. Although she was smiling at Jeongin. She started to become really good with faking her smile and her feelings and it hurt her. It hurt her that she was faking her feelings in front of the people she should be the realist with. 

Since the day Suri joined, she felt nothing a burden on them. She caused nothing, but trouble to all of them and now she was really lost, she couldn't think of one good idea for her to end all of this. Only bad ideas, that she knew would hurt everyone around her more.

"Do you want us to go somewhere else?" Jeongin asked softly, too scared to say anything wrong to the girl, but she only smiled slightly at him. 

"I'm fine, Innie." Suri walked over to the younger and hugged him softly as he nodded at her. 

"Please don't lie to me, Noona. I really hate seeing you like this. I really hate all of this ." Suri chuckled, nodding as she hugged Jeongin closer to her. 

"Me too, Jeongin. Me too." 

--

"You texted her?" Chan yelled over the phone, mad that Jisung texted Suri after everything, mad that Jisung decided to answer the phone now after not answering for weeks. "Why are you so fucking stupid? Why are you-" 

"You don't know anything, Chan." 

"I don't know anything? I really don't Jisung, so why don't you tell me. Why don't you teach me how to be the worst toxic boyfriend ever? Teach me how to fuck my best friend up, Jisung. Tell me what I don't know." The silence on the other line answered Chan and he chuckled dryly as Jisung stayed silent. 

"You fucked up way too many times, so please stop. Stop being an asshole and stop talking to her." 

"What do you want me to do, leav-" Chan didn't even let him finish what Jisung had to say as he just hung up, and threw the phone on the couch, beside Felix. The room was silent for a few moments, until someone decided to break the silence.

"Do we have a plan or are we all gonna just be mad at each other, while the girl upstairs is literally so fucking down with everything?" Hyunjin started and everyone looked at him, not really having anything to say. 

"Jisung fucked up, but we literally can't ask him not to talk to her or anyone of us." Minho commented. 

"And its hurting Suri. She just thinks somehow that if something happened to the group its gonna be her fault. We can't let that happen." Felix continued. 

"We can't let anything happen to the group- Our fucking friendship. We can't lose that, I don't want to lose that." Changbin said. Chan sighed, knowing really well that he can't let anything happen to the group. To their friendship, they all have been through much, so much that they can't really risk losing them. He can't risk losing another one of them. He doesn't want to go through that again. 

-- 

Its almost been 20 hours since Jisung left the house angrily after his call with Chan and Woojin was starting to get worried. Jisung promised him that he won't go anywhere without telling him and that he won't leave the house and stay in the streets. He didn't even take his phone with him, and it worried Woojin even more, knowing that he can't reach him or talk to him. 

He knew about everything that happened. The text messages, the phone call with Chan and he knew how stupid Jisung could be. He knew pretty much that Jisung could be do something that he'd regret later. He left everything behind, his wallet, phone, his charger. He just left like that. 

"Hello." Chan answered the phone, and Woojin could tell that he was sleeping. 

"Okay, so long story, short Jisung was staying with me and I know that I didn't tell you I'm sorry, but he left the house after your call with him and its almost been 24 hours and I'm so fucking worried right now." Chan jumped from his bed, getting out of the room quickly. 

"Have you tried calling him?" 

"He left his phone. He didn't even take his wallet with him. I- Dude listen, I know he fucked up, and trust me I haven't been giving him the best time while he was staying with me, but you know how stupid Jisung could be. I'm so fucking worried." 

"Okay, listen. Stay home, okay? Like don't leave and I'll wake the boys up and we'll search for him-" 

"Someone needs to stay home with Suri and don't even let her know about this." 

"Yes, yes I know. Call me if anything happened." Changbin, Seungmin and Felix woke up, the second Chan entered the room. 

"What happened?" Changbin asked, still a bit sleepy.

"Jisung is kinda of lost." 

"And? It wasn't like we knew where he was already." Seungmin asked. 

"Turns out he was staying with Woojin and he left after my call with him, without his phone or wallet. We need to search for him, because Woojin's voice was kinda off worrying." Chan was passing around the room, before his eyes turned to Felix. "Go wake Minho and Hyunjin up, and someone needs to stay here with Suri." 

Felix nodded his head, rushing to wake the others up. Knowing that this is not going to end up well.