Morning

"Good Morning, boyfriend number 2." Suri jokingly said as she entered the kitchen, ruffling Hyunjin's hair, causing him to groan. 

"You ruined my freaking hair, SunHwa." 

"It looked bad already, Hyunjin" Suri mocked him, teasingly, then she jumped away from him slightly, laughing as he throw some bread at her. 

"Where's boyfriend number 1? Lee Know?" 

"Why are you always asking about him? Leave him alone. Plus, Hyunjin should be number 1" Felix annoyingly said, causing Suri to give him a weird look. 

"Why are you always so mad about that? We have always been like that. Right Minho?" Suri grasped Minho's arm the second entered the kitchen, as she grinned up at him. He gave her a confused look not really sure what was going on. 

"What?" He asked, trying to ignore the stares Felix and Jeongin were giving him. 

"I guess that the boys are just jealous of you, because you're my best friend and you're definitely my favorite one here." Minho tried pull away from the girl, but she just squeezed his arm to her more. Every single time Suri said something, it just made him feel more ashamed of himself and it didn't help him with telling her, and he could tell that the boys weren't really happy  eithert about the fact that he still didn't tell her, but who was he kidding, he was more than scared and he wasn't happy about how things were going. Which was more than obvious, they all can tell that he wasn't comfortable with how Suri was acting with him. So it was clear that he wasn't trying to use her kindness or anything. 

"Do you want me to make breakfast for you?" She asked, now finally leaving his arm but he just shook his head, giving her a small smile. 

"No thanks." The boy walked out of the kitchen to his room, to stay away from everyone until their manager comes to pick them up Suri shrugged and started to make some eggs, ignoring the soft whispers between Felix and Jeongin. 

"You're way too friendly with Minho." Felix said after a while, causing Suri to sigh as she turned off the oven, putting the eggs in two plates and putting some orange juice in two cups. 

"Why are you so mean with him out of the no where. That's how I've always been with Minho, I don't know what happened between you guys, but seriously I'm not that happy about it." Suri put everything in a tray as she started to walk out of the kitchen. 

"Where are you going with those?" Jisung asked her as he was about to enter the kitchen. 

"Me and Minho." Jisung wasn't even able to stop her as she was already up the stairs. 

"What the hell?" He asked annoyed the second he entered the kitchen. "Why are you letting her make breakfast for him." 

"I'm so done with her." Felix agreed with Jisung as the both were more than annoyed with Suri. "Yo, Hyunjin you're really silent." 

"What do you want me to say? You know Suri, she's not going to stop being nice to him anytime soon, because guess what she doesn't know what happened, so we're stuck with her being nice to him." Hyunjin got up, putting his dishes in the sink and walked out of the kicthen to his room. 

"Well that means that someone should tell her." Jeongin said, looking at the the other two. Jisung shook his head as he was staring at nothing, as he had other plans.

"Or we can force him away from her." 

-

"Yo, Lee Know." Suri knocked on the door, as she waited for the guy to open the door. Minho groaned behind the door, not planning to open it wishing for her to just go away, but Suri kept kicking the door again with her foot so he decided to open it. "What were you doing?" 

Minho looked at the tray between her hands confused as she walked inside the room. "What is this?" 

"You haven't been eating since I came here. So you need to eat." 

"Suri, you've been here for 48 hours only." 

"That's a lot. Plus you didn't want to eat ice cream too yesterday, and that's weird, so now eat with me." She pulled him down on the bed in front of her, pushing the plates in front of him. Minho had his eyes on her, not knowing what to say or do. He didn't want to eat, specially with her and specially the food she made for him. 

"I don-" 

"Lee Minho, eat." The guy sighed, knowing he can't say no to Suri or she would literally feed him herself. "So how have you been?" Minho gave the girl a small nod, looking down at his plate. 

"Good, and you?" He tried his best to be normal, but no matter what, he was always finding it hard talking to her. 

"Same, I guess. Chicago was great. I was off social media for a while, all the hate was getting into me, I couldn't sleep for weeks, and to my luck things between me and Jeno ended completely, but I was excepting this already. Everything was more than boring and I was losing hope that I'll ever be back to the group, but here I am, eating breakfast with my best friend again." 

 Shut up. 

Minho really wished that he could tell her to shut up, to stop talking. He didn't want to hear any of this, he knew that he ruined her life, but hearing it coming from her was different, and her being nice to him was killing him inside. He thought that what the boys were doing was making him feel guilty and mad at himself, but Suri being clueless about everything and acting nice to him was worst. 

"Anyways, lets forget about all of that. We have a lot of filming today. Get ready." Suri smiled, at him as she got up taking her plate and cup. "Finish eating and meet us downstairs." and just like that Minho was left alone again with his thoughts.