Don't be stupid

"I'm home." Hyunjin entered the dorm after his visit to Suri, and he wasn't even sure how he feels anymore about anything. He wasn't sure what to do anymore. All he knows that he can't let Suri down, he promised her and she trusted him. 

The dorm was dark, meaning everyone was either sleeping or in their rooms. He noticed a shadow coming from the kitchen, but decided to ignore it and just go to his room. 

"You were with her?" He sighed knowing that he just can't go to his room peacefully. "I knew that she was going to call you and surprisingly she always goes to you now." 

"Why are you still awake?" Hyunjin knew. He knew that Seungmin was waiting for him to come back.  

"I don't know, I'm going to sleep now. Just don't be stupid." Hyunjin just shook his head and went to his room leaving Seungmin behind. Everything was becoming too much for him now. 

--

"You still have that?" Jeno held the golden necklace he got Suri when they were dating and smiled down at it. He decided to go help the girl pack her clothes to go back to the dorm, knowing that if he left her to pack on her own, she'd finish in three years. 

"Because why would I throw it away." Suri's attention turned back to her bag as she was putting everything in place. 

"I don't know. I thought you'd throw it away or something." 

"Well, nope." Suri wasn't paying attention to Jeno at all that she didn't notice him getting up from where he was, walking over to her. "What are you doing?" Suri jumped away and slightly pushed Jeno away the second she felt his hand around her neck, putting the necklace on her. 

"I-I'm sorry, I thought it would look prettier on you." Jeno returned his hands beside him, looking anywhere but Suri.

"Jeno- Please don't." 

"Suri, Listen. I still love yo-"

"Don't-" Suri cut Jeno off, as she grabbed his hands, pulling him to sit beside her on the bed in middle of her room. "Jeno, I thought we talked about this." She sighed, watching how Jeno was avoiding looking at her, as he pulled his hands away from hers. 

"You talked about it, Suri." 

"Because I deserve an opinion in this. Its a relationship between two people, me and you. Not only you, Jeno. You can't decide when you want to date me and when you don't want to. You can't decide when you want us to break up and when you want us to get back together. Its something that we both decide together. You decided the break up on your own, and I'm not planning to get back together anytime soon." 

"I said that I'm sorry-" 

"People say sorry all the time. They say sorry all the fucking time, but does it fix anything? Clearly not." Jeno angrily got up from beside Suri, grabbing his phone and wallet. 

"If it wasn't for your stupid asshole frie-" 

"Don't you fucking dare. Its not anyone's fault. You did not trust me, so don't you dare say one bad word about my friends. If you can't accept what I want, then I'm not going to accept what you want. All I asked for was a break, but clearly its going to be longer than what I wanted it to be. Go back home, Jeno." Jeno watched the girl holding back her tears, not daring to let them fall. He knew that he was hurting her, more than she already was, but he knows what she was planning to do, she's not going to break down in front of anyone anymore.

"Suri, listen-" He walked over to her, trying to apologise again for his sudden burst, but the girl shook her head walking away from him. She grabbed the necklace, putting it in his hands, then turned away from him. 

"See you later, Jeno." He watched her completely ignoring him and he thought that staying away from each other for a while would be the best thing to do at the moment. 

"See you later, Suri." And just like that Jeno was out of the room, and maybe out of Suri's life too.