Congratulations

"Now we're deciding the final members that will debut. The stray kids that made their own team as trainees, at first they started as 10, but through the missions they ended up as 8, and today at the final stage they were given another chance to debut as 9 members again, but what decision the one judging, Park Jinyoung, has decided. No one knows what is going to happen. We'll see JYP decision in a bit. So will Stra-" Suri didn't want to hear anything anymore. The MC was talking way to much and that made her a lot more nervous. Can this just end now? So they can return home as 10 members or are they just going back home crying themselves to sleep. 

Suri looked at both Minho and Felix and felt the tears in her eyes, but didn't let them fall down. She wanted to be with them, she didn't like how they were standing away from them. She looked at the others around her, but she bit her lips and said nothing. 

The MC kept talking and talking and she just wanted him to shut up and tell them that Minho and Felix are returning back to them. Their performance was more than perfect, JYP really doesn't have any reason to eliminate them again. "Park JInyoung-ssi, Please reveal your answer." 

Suri looked at JYP hopping from him to say something that would make her like him for once. He grabbed the mic and waited for a while before talking. "Firstly, I have taken into understanding what the viewers wanted, and I lot has happened for the company and the staff since the program started. I at home, I'm raising  a lot of dogs.-"

" Why are you suddenly talking about dogs." Suri wanted the thank the MC for the first time today, since she really wasn't understanding JYP. Can't he just say the result and save all the talking for later.

"I while ago a brought a robot dog, but it didn't make any mistakes. There was not much work I had to do for it, even then a robot dog is very different from a living dog. The stage for the 8 members, its right that there were less things to criticize, its right that there were slowly less burdensome moments, it was more put together. Its right that if you look at it in a way the performance were more than perfect-"

What did that mean, was he really going to let everyone down just like that? Suri started sweating and was a little bit shaking now. 

"But-" Suri's eyes turned to JYP quickly, hoping that everything would return to normal, hoping that he'd change his mind, hoping that they'd return home together. "When I saw the performances of the 10 of them together. Of course, until now even, you could see that is was a stage with slightly more unease to it compared to the stage with the 8 of them, but on the other hand, with the 10 of them together on stage, there was a type of face to it, the face of the 110 of them, the energy they had on stage when they sang. The 8 of them felt like the robot dog, but with the 10 of them together, even though it was a bit uneasy and there were mistakes, it was obviously more alive. Congratulations, Stray kids are 10 members." 

Minho's face, Felix's smile, the others laughs. Suri observed everything around her, as her face light up, as she ran to Minho and Felix. Felix pulled her and Chan into a hug, and laughed as Chan pulled the two closer to him, while the others crashed Minho into a hug. Soon everyone was hugging and crying. 

Everything is back to normal, everything is great again. She had 9 amazing boys with her, to start a new life together with them, they were her family and she was theirs. They didn't want anything to change now. Everything was perfect now. This was only the beginning, the start of everything, the start of their story, the start of a new life, the start of Stray kids.