Changbin x Suri; SuBin

*Changbin knew they were going to be friends the moment Chan introduced her to 3racha. 

*Their deep/weird conversations are still going every single morning, even when she stays with any of her friends or go back home to her family. 

*She called him after her fight with Chan and talked for 3 hours straight.  

*Changbin can't go a day without Suri and whenever they fight (which usually rarely happens) he makes sure that they make it up before they go to sleep. 

*Even though they don't have a lot of moments in front of the public, but people can feel the love Changbin holds for the younger girl 

*Some days Suri wakes up and its 'Stay with BinBin all day day' 

*She goes with him everywhere: the gym, studio, groceries shopping, even the bathroom

*not really but yeah you know what I mean.

*On those days she fight anyone who comes near Changbin 

*Specially Felix

*Because 'BinBin is mine for the day' and she clings to him all day like a baby koala. 

*Changbin is happy so if anyone comes near him he goes like 'I'm sorry, I'm RiRi's today. I can't cheat on by baby koala.' with his baby voice causing everyone to roll their eyes and just go do their own thing. 

*They speak in that baby voice for hours and if anyone complain they just glare at them for 5 seconds straight and then continue their own conv as if nothing happened. 

*They think of a lot of crazy ideas that could get them killed, but Changbin is too lazy to do that so it makes Suri lazy too. 

*Felix is her enemy 

*Felix can't be around Changbin, because Changbin is only her friend. 

*'Suri I can be friends with everyone.' 'Not that Australian boy.'

*'Well by the end of the day he goes back with me to our room so nice try.' 'Felix don't say to her.' 

*Suri ends up smiling widely at Changbin because she knows that she doesn't have any competitions, even the Aussie guy. 

*But to be real, Changbin really cares about Suri and can kill anyone of her.

*And Suri loves him more than anyone can imagine and she feels the most comfortable with him. 

 *Everyone knows that Suri has a special place in Changbin's heart and Suri can't go a day with Changbin beside her. 

*SuBin is cute.

*Hopefully they will stay like this.

*Who knows what is coming.