A note

"Chan, yelling at both Suri and Seungmin: a note? you sneak out and leave me a note?

Seungmin: We knew you would yell at us if we asked-

Chan:it wasn't even a good note 'if you're reading this, we're probably dead.' what kind of note is this?

Suri, giggling cutely: I wrote that."

--

"Hyung, they're not in the bathroom too." Chan growled as Jeongin stepped away from him, walking over to Hyunjin. 

"They're not answering the phones too." Minho said after calling Suri for the 37th time, he looked at Felix who called Seungmin for 34 times too. 

"Shouldn't we call our manager?" Hyunjin asked, worried that something bad might have happened to the two. 

"Its 4AM and we're still not sure if this two stupid asses are dead." Changbin said, standing beside Chan.

"They arrived" Jisung came running to the living room as he saw them from the window, They heard the door open and two giggles coming their way. 

"Chan calm do-." 

"Where the fuck were you?" Chan pushed past Changbin, walking to the smiling two. 

"We were getting food." Seungmin said, looking at Chan teasingly. Jisung walked over to them to take the food, but the glare Chan gave him made him fly away. 

"At 4 am? without even telling me? you went out at 4 freaking am to get food and a note? you sneak out and leave me a note?" They two had their arms behind their backs as they watched Chan losing his shit, but they were as calm as ever.

"We knew you would yell at us if we asked-" Seungmin tried to explain, but of course Chan wasn't having any of it. He took the note out of his pocket, putting it in front of their faces. 

"it wasn't even a good note 'if you're reading this, we're probably dead.' what kind of note is this?" Suri couldn't help, but giggle as she was really amused by the whole situation. 

"I wrote that." Chan looked at the girl confused, then turned to glare at the others who couldn't help but laugh too. Suri took the food from Seungmin and walked to the kitchen. 

"Lets eat before it gets cold."