Let her go

JYP Entertainment released an official statement today that Suri contract is temporary paused, announcing that the only girl member would not be appearing at any new activities, as she's temporary leaving the company and the group.

JYP said;

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment

Our idol Lee Suri, will be temporary leave the company and the group. She's not completely leaving Stray kids, but she won't be part of JYP for awhile. It still not decided when she'll be back. The idol will be joining Cre.ker Entertainment, as her contract with JYP is paused, but not terminated.

We don't have an official date for when she will come back to JYP, but we will definitely update you on everything regarding the idol, but for now she's not part of JYP anymore. We still deeply care for Suri, and although her contract is not with JYP at the moment, she's forever be a JYP family.

And as always we're going to take all measures and actions for the protection of our artist's rights and interests, we will put in our full effort to not cause harm to not only the artist, but also to all fans who love Stray Kids and Suri.

Thank you."

And two hours later Suri decided to write to her fans too, saying her official goodbye.

"Hello, Stays. 

I'm so sorry that this came out so sudden, but I just want you all to know that I love every single one of you so much and I love all the stray kids' members and my JYP family and no matter what I'll always find my way back to them. As said before, I'm not completely leaving, but I'm finding my way and my dream somewhere else temporarily. 

I promise to continue loving you all and making you all so proud as a part of Stray kids and as a solo artist. I hope you can support me and my new family in Cre.ker and my original family in JYP. 

I hope you all are happy and remember to stay healthy and take care of yourself.

Goodbye for now, STAYS. 

You make Stray kids stay, 

I love you." 

The statement is heartbreaking for everyone that loved Stray kids and Suri, but we're sure that if she's happy then that's all we need. We hope that you can love Suri as much as you used to love her before, and support her and her decisions. We hope nothing, but happiness for her, Stray kids and JYP. 

Suri will be the first solo artist in Cre.ker Entertainment and the second idol in the company as it only has one group 'The Boyz'. We hope that they will be able to love and take care of Suri as much as Stray kids and JYP did. 

Enjoy your day and keep supporting Stray kids, Suri and The boyz. 

Thank you.