[Two Kids Room] Hyunjin x Suri

A/N: Someone requested this so here you go, I just can't find the comment. 
BTW this is before they made up, so in this chp Hyunjin and Suri are still on bad terms. 

"I don't want to film with him, Chris." Suri complained inside the dressing room as Chris and Felix tried to persuade her to film the two kids room episode with Hyunjin, while Seungmin and Jeongin were doing the same with him. 

"Baby girl, you have to film with him." 

"Trust me Ri, its the most wanted episode." Felix continued, but in vain. 

"Guys come on, we both can't even say good morning to each other, you want me us to film a whole episode about how we're the best of friends and by the end of the episode we have to write a loving letter to each other? I am not doing that."

"Okay lets make a deal." Suri turned to look at Chan. "You're going to film this episode with him and I'm going to promise you with free pizza for a week." 

"A month." 

"Two weeks"

"30 days." 

"Three weeks."

"Deal." 

"Deal." 

--

Hyunjin entered the room as the producer screamed 'Action' and sat beside Suri on the couch, but both of them were silent for a few moments. 

"What are you getting?" Suri asked, looking at Hyunjin. 

"Burgers, you?" 

"Pizza." Hyunjin gasped as he looked at Suri with wide eyes. "For three weeks." Suri continued. 

"Yeah, same. Aren't we going to get bored?" 

"Lets switch some days." Hyunjin nodded at the younger girl, giving her his hand to shake. "Do you have any memories that you like with me?" Suri asked with a quick giggle knowing really well that Hyunjin doesn't even remember her real name. 

"Yeah actually, remember that time when we had to go Japan and they forgot us at the airport?" Hyunjin smiled they second Suri let out a loud laugh. The boys behind the cameras were more than confused that the two were on good terms out of the no where. "And then we had to go back to the hotel on our own, and we couldn't call them because we didn't have phones and we didn't wait for them. We just left the airport and wandered all over Japan for like 6 hours or something, and it was really funny how all the fans left too thinking that we already left with everyone." 

"Yes and EunTae was about to tell the public that we were lost in Japan, but we entered the hotel with nikumans and Japanese cheesecake and we were like we bought food." 

"EunTae was really mad." The two laughed again remembering that day clearly as if it was yesterday. Somehow the two enjoyed talking and sharing stories, but if anyone even dared to say this, they'd give excuses here and there about how they just had to do this for food or for STAYS not because they liked talking. Nope. 

"Remember when they made us buy Felix's birthday cake?" Suri asked looking at Hyunjin who was playing with the pillow on his lap. 

"We paid and forgot to take it."Hyunjin continued, laughing remembering how they forgot because they were busy fighting about who Felix loves more. "We have memories. What a surprise." 

"Okay, That's enough. I hate you, bye." Suri got up quickly to leave as the producer signed for them that the filming is over. The two dropped their smiles quickly, but Suri stopped quickly turning to Hyunjin as they were away from the cameras. "We're not friends." 

"I don't want to be your friend." Suri just stuck her tongue out, mocking him as she ran to where Chan was, probably asking for her pizza. 

----------

 'Hello Weird-Girl-Member, Lets go to Japan and make some more memories there and eat some food too. You're a good dancer and you have a lot of talent too, but you're annoying and short. Remember to order my favorite pizza, or no burgers for you. 
I hate you. Hyunjinnie.'
Hyunjin drew a small heart with an angry face, laughing at his short message then left. 

----------

'Annoying-Jin, Hello to you. You're really tall and annoying, but thank you for sharing good memories with me. You're nice deep down there, I know that you're not the annoying-Jin I know, so make sure to show that more. Remember to give me your burgers.
I don't like you, Suriiii.' Suri drew a small heart with a smiley face, not knowing that her and Hyunjin almost wrote the same messages for each other.