Han Jisung

Boyfriend;

She was his. Only his, but he had to ruin it didn't he? He had to make her question everything in her life. He can't even come close to the fact that he did that to her, after all the time he wished for nothing, but her happiness, after he wished for nothing but her to be his. He wanted to go back in time, hold her in his arms and show her the love she deserved, tell her how much he loved her and how much she means to him, just like how he always did when they weren't together.

He wanted to go back in time so he can tell her that he loved her, and to listen to her saying that she loved him back, but now she hates him and he can't blame her. He even hated himself, he deserved it.

He used to dream about everything they'd be, he used to think about how they're gonna tell their kids how they started, how they became in the same group, how they became one, how they became a family, how in love they're, how they were meant to be everything, but he ruined everything.

Not only for her, but for himself and for the group too. For his friends, the people who trusted him so much, that they didn't even question all her weird behaviours when they were dating, because 'She's with him, of course she's happy don't be silly.' 

And he thought that Minho was the bad guy.

She was really beautiful, she's still beautiful, but he can't help but remember how her eyes used to shine whenever she was happy, whenever she saw him, whenever she did something she loved so much, but he doesn't remember when was the last time he saw that smile on her face. He doesn't remember seeing her smile. He almost started to forget how it looked like. He was too late, too late to be the boyfriend he promised her, himself and the others to be. He was nothing but a mistake.