"I'm not leaving"

Suri x Hyunjin

"Okay lets do it one more time." Chan said and the others groaned, but no one disagreed as if their groans weren't enough, they still nodded and got in their position. Chan started the song from the beginning and they did the first half perfectly, until there was this part where Hyunjin bumped into Suri and all he did was blame her. 

"Watch where you put your feet." He said angrily and everyone knew that this was not going to end nicely.

"You were the one who pushed me." "Because, you had your stupid feet on my way." 

"Thats where I put my freaking feet every single time, hyunjin." 

"You're not an angel okay-" 

"Okay stop. Both of you stop." Chan came between the two fighting members and sighed angrily. "Suri, literally didn't do anything wrong, Hyunjin."

"Of course she didn't, she doesn't do anything wrong." Hyunjin chuckled and Chan closed his eyes trying his best not to throw a punch at Hyunjin. 

"Why do you hate me so much? What did I even do to you?" Suri asked. No one really understood Hyunjin, his hatred towards Suri was as clear as water, but the reason was still a mystery. 

"Maybe because this is not your place. We're a boy group and you're a girl, go debut with some girl group or solo, but not with us. Go sing about flowers and puppies and that shit, but thats not our shit." Minho put his hand on Hyunjin's arm and pulled him a little, to try to stop him, but he already said what he said.

"Thats stupid, like really stupid. You may not like me being with you guys, but everyone wants me to be here. I never acted cute or showed that your concept was hard for me, but you're still being an ass to me, not matter how hard I try to be nice to you, but seriously I don't even care about you anymore. I'm not leaving until Chan tells me to leave or JYP eliminate me and I'm pretty sure you wish for that to happen, but I guess it would be better if we both act like the other is not even here and stop trying to get on my nerve to make me leave, because i'm not leaving Hyunjin, so save your powers for our debut and grow up a little bit. I'm leaving first." Suri didn't even let anyone tell her anything as she was already out of the room with Seungmin and Felix following her quickly. 

"I'm so done with your attitude, Hyunjin." Chan turned away from him and got out of the room with the others behind him, leaving Hyunjin totally alone.