Let me tell you

A/N: I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PUBLISH THIS FOR 3 DAYS NOW BUT SOMEHOW WATTPAD DOESN'T WANT ME TO PUBLISH ANYTHING OR ANSWER ANY DM SO FCK THAT AND BTW ILY ALL AND I'M IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD. 

"Hey can we talk?" He wasn't sure how he was able to hear her voice, she whispered as she walked over to him slowly. He was sitting on his bed, in his dark room, the one he managed to hide inside for days now. 

"O-of course." He didn't want to 'talk' because, he knew he wasn't going to like what he was going to hear. He already knew what she had to say. 

"I'm sorry that we haven't been talking for the past few days." Hyunjin looked anywhere but Suri and he knew she was doing the same, and he didn't know why was she forcing herself to talk to him anyways.

"It's okay. I know that you've been busy, with- Umm, stuff." 

"No, its just that- I don't know why we haven't been talking. I just- I wanted to tell you that-" 

"You and Han are dating? Yes I know that." Suri didn't say anything for a few seconds, not knowing why, but she didn't say anything. "I've known for awhile now, and I was waiting for any of you two to tell me, but I guess you didn't really care about telling me." 

Hyunjin got up from his place on his bed, walking to the small desk inside the room that no one even used. 

"Of course we cared about telling you, but-" 

"SunHwa, I don't care- I mean, I don't really mind that you two are dating or the fact that you two didn't tell me, or didn't want me to know, I don't know and I don't care. I have more important stuff to care about. My world doesn't revolve around you and Jisung you know that right?" The younger girl didn't known what to say, she didn't have words to say, as she stared at Hyunjin who finally decided to look at her the same moment she decided to look at him and both their hearts hurt a little, as they stared at each others eyes. 

"Hyun-" Before she could say anything to the boy who was still looking at her, the door opened revealing a smiling Jisung, whose smile turned into a frown as he saw the two inside the room on their own. 

"What's going on?" He asked as he looked at the both of them, trying he's best not to overreact the whole situation. 

"Nothing. Your girlfriend, finally decided to tell me that you two are dating. Congrats my best friends." Hyunjin finally said as he left the room, not looking behind him. 

"What-" 

"You're not mad at me right?" Suri asked as she got up from her place, looking at Jisung. 

"No, I'm not." He said, as he walked closer to her, with a confused face. He gasped slightly as Suri wrapped both her arms around his waist hiding her face inside his chest, as she held him closer to her. "Babe, I'm seriously not mad." 

Jisung wrapped his arms around Suri shoulders, as he rested his head on top of hers. The stayed like that for awhile as Suri wished that Jisung won't break her heart just like everyone else.