"No, No, Woojin, No"

Suri x Woojin

"What are you doing?" Woojin entered the kitchen only to find Suri cooking something. 

"Tomorrow's our showcase, I wanted to make a good dinner for everyone as a good luck." Woojin smiled at the girl and nodded. Everyone could tell that Suri was the most nervous one and she had all the right to be, but she still tried her best to make everyone feel better even though she was dying inside. 

"Let me help you." Woojin offered, but Suri just tried to push him away, but he was way stronger than her. 

"No go rest." She tried pushing him again with all her powers but it was like pushing a wall. 

"Why would I go rest? You go rest." Suri knew that she won't be able to fight him anymore even though she hasn't done anything yet, but it was Woojin

"Can you cut the onions for me?" "Hey, you're giving me the worst part." Suri giggled, but continued doing the other stuff.

"No, No, Woojin, No." Suri stopped Woojin who almost put the onions in the boiling water bot. 

"Why would you even put it here." "You didn't tell me where to put it." 

"You could have easily asked." "Yah, I'm way older than you."

"Yah, I'm sorry, but you're making mistakes." "What mistakes, this is my only one." 

"Who knows what else you could have done." "I didn't even do anything." 

"Who knows Woojin, Who knows." 

"Why in the world are you two yelling?" Minho entered the kitchen, seeing Woojin holding a plate of onions and Suri holding a spoon and pointing it angrily at Woojin. 

"He's ruining my meal." "Hey, young girl. I didn't even put the onions on the water."

"You were about to." "But I didn't." 

"Minho-" "Oppa-" They both stopped and looked at Minho, who had the funniest confused face they both have ever seen. They both looked at each other and broke into a fit of laughter. Minho looked at them weirdly and left the kitchen, going back to his room. 

"Why were we yelling?" Woojin asked, still laughing over what happened a few seconds ago.

"I guess the onion got to our brains." Suri said, then turned to the boiling water, that almost  disappeared. "Let's just continue." 

--------

"Thank you so much for the meal, Suri." Woojin smiled happily at the younger girl, who he thought of as his sister.

"Thank you for your help, Oppa." Suri smiled back at him and gave him a side hug.

"Weren't they screaming at each other half an hour ago?" Jeongin leaned on Seungmin who was sitting beside him and asked.

"Don't even question it."