Found out; P2

"What are you doing?" 

"Stuff." 

"What kind of stuff?" 

"Suri what do you want, I'm listening." Jisung chuckled as he stopped what he was doing to turn to look at the girl who had a small blush on her face after he looked at her. Jisung gave the girl a look, as he turned the whole chair so he was face to face with her. 

"I have a question, and just to let you know its a question, just a question nothing less, nothing more. I'm just curious you know that's all, like I don't have to know, but I just want to know.Even though it doesn't matter, but-" 

"Rian, spill it out." 

"I can tell that you're becoming really close with Jaemin and Uh- Jeno too, yeah them. Anyway, do you know if- You know what its okay forget about it." Suri was about to leave the room, but Jisung took his wrist pushing her back on the couch in his small studio. 

"What is going on?" He laughed as he watched her struggle with whatever she wanted to say. "Come on you can ask me anything." Suri crossed one leg over the other, sitting confidently. 

"Whatever though, as I said its nothing." Suri gave Jisung a side look, and then she moved closer to him whispering, after looking around the room to make sure that they were the only two in the room. "Does Jeno like anyone?" 

Jisung found it really hard to hide the smile that started to appear on his face, as he covered it with coughing. He covered his mouth with his hand as he gave Suri a side look again. 

"Why would I know about that?" Suri shrugged, pouting slightly disappointed.

"I just thought that you guys talk a lot." 

"You and him talk a lot too, you should know too. Why do you care though." Suri got up quickly from her seat and shook her head nervously. It wasn't like Jisung was stupid or something. 

"I said that I don't care. Leave me alone." Before Jisung could say anything Suri was already out of the studio, running into Changbin on her way out.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking at Jisung who had a smirk on his face. 

"Love my friend. Love." Jisung chuckled to himself, causing Changbin to be more confused, but he didn't say anything.