"I'm lucky to have you." ;P4

~Felix~      Felix thought that it was the end, his parents already weren't happy with the idea of him travelling to Korea, so maybe its a sign for him to go back home. Maybe he's not talented at all, maybe he should not have came to Korean in the first place. He was in the practice room on his own, he didn't want to face Chan, Suri, Changbin or anyone. He wanted to stay alone, he didn't even feel like practicing, he just stared at his reflection in the mirror. 

He let everyone down and he didn't want to continue because now he knows its not his place. This has been going on for a while and no one was even able to speak to him, they tried to call him and whenever anyone went to him he'd run away from them. 

That all changed the day JYP asked to meet him, he wasn't even sure why, he was useless now for him. One of the managers was with him and he had a small smile on his face that Felix wasn't even sure what it was for. He was standing outside JYP's room all confused, waiting for the manager to make the first move. 

He entered the room and saw JYP with a laptop in front of him with music playing, he stopped it the second Felix and the manager entered. He smiled at both of them and asked them to sit down. 

"Hello again Felix." Felix gave him a small fake smile.

"Hello Sir." 

"Heard you've not been practicing." "I know, b-"

"I need you you practice more now, because I need you not to let me down again or let down you members again. I decision like this is not easy for me. I'm not one to change minds, but I can see you doing something and being something, maybe I did not see it before, but now I do so Feli-" 

"S-sorry, sir, but what are you talking about?" Felix looked at JYP confused.

"Didn't Suri tell you?" Felix looked down for a while and then shook his head 

"I haven't been really talking to them since what happened." JYP chuckled and shook his head. 

"Well, You're returning to the group Felix." Felix suddenly got up and looked at JYP then back at the manager and then back at JYP. 

"Is this a joke?" "Do I look like I'm joking to you?" Felix blushed and then shook his head smiling widely. 

"Now go call Suri. You're really lucky to have this girl." 

"I know, I'm lucky to have her." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                         ~Seungmin~

Seungmin had Insomnia for almost 2 weeks now and nothing was able to help him, he went to doctors, he made everything he was told so he can sleep and nothing worked for him. They had a long break for a month and he lost 2 weeks of it without doing anything other than trying to sleep and getting headaches.

He did not tell the others about it. Everyone was spending the first half of their break with their families and he did not want to bother any of them. Suri was coming back from Chicago today and he was not sure he was going to face her. He had black circles under his eyes and he always had a headache which means that he can't even have a straight face for more than 5 minutes.