Kicked out

"What do you mean, they asked to kick him out of the group?" Chan looked at JYP confused. The man asked to meet him privately after what happened. 

Flashback 

"Can I understand why you guys want to meet him?" EunTae asked but, the four guys didn't say anything. "I'm your manager, I deserve to understand and if you did anything stupid, I'm going to be the one to blame." 

"Tae, I respect all of this, but we're going to explain this only once. So when we have you and JYP in the same room, we'll talk about it." Their manager didn't answer Changbin, as he just sighed, knocking on JYP's door. He entered the room, before the boys, bowing down to the CEO as the others did the same. 

"Hello, boys. How have you been? Nice to see you again." 

"Thank you, sir. We wanted to talk to you about something really important." Jisung continued, causing JYP to nod at them, noticing how serious they looked. 

"Of course, What is wrong? You don't have Chan with you, it must be a secret then." 

"Not really, its just the four of us agree on this and its serious. That's why we're here to talk about it." JYP told Jisung to continue whatever he wanted to say. "We don't want Minho in the group." 

"Excuse me?" EunTae gave them a confused look, but they looked anywhere but him. 

"You didn't know about this?" JYP asked the manager, who shook his head. "Why do you want him out of the group?" 

"A lot of stuff happened between all of us, and I think it would be better if he just leaves." Changbin continued, but JYP and their manager were still confused. 

"What about the others? What do they think about this?" 

"We don't know exactly what they want, Sir. The four of us are sure of what we want." Felix said, and Jeongin nodded beside him. JYP let out a dry chuckle, looking between the four members with a glare. Then his eyes stopped on Felix. 

"You're surprising me, Felix. You know what it feels like to be kicked out of the group, its weird that you want Minho to go through this, again. I don't  evenwant to know what happened between you guys, its probably stupid. No matter what it is, this is not how a group should be with each other, its about friendship before anything else-" 

"But he-" 

"I wasn't done, Jisung. The four of you know that what you're doing is wrong, that's why I'm sure you didn't even mention anything to your leader and the other members. I can't believe you, whatever Minho did, you're doing worst than it. Your group needs some peacefulness and quietness, after Woojin leaving, the drama Suri was in and now you want us to kick Minho out of the group for some stupid unknown reasons that you can't even explain? This meeting is over, please leave. EunTae I need you to stay." The four boys looked at the CEO, then back at their manager not moving from their places. "I said leave." 

"Boys." Their manager warned, causing the four of them to get up, and leave. "Sir, I'm sorry-" 

"EunTae, its not your fault. Try to understand what happened between them, plus can you ask Chan to meet me in half an hour?" The manager nodded as he bowed down and left the room, only to see the four boys waiting for him. 

"I'm ashamed of you." 

--

"Sir, I didn't know that they were going to do this. They didn't mention anything to me or the others." JYP nodded at Chan, who was clearly furious about what happened. "Yes, we're mad at Minho, but we never thought of something like this. We don't want him out of the group, of course no." 

"What happened between you guys, that made them feel like this? Something big probably happened." Chan sighed with tiredness, looking anywhere but JYP. 

"Minho did some stuff that we didn't accept and- He's trying to fix what he did, he feels sorry. He really does, and even though sorry is not going to change anything, but he still knows that what he did was wrong and he never meant for things to go this way. He cares about all of us, but we all make mistakes." 

"Is Suri involved in this, by any chance. "JYP waited for Chan to answer, and his silence kind of answered him. "He was the one who started the cheating thing.I knew that stuff like this was going to happen the day Suri told me that she started dating Jeno. I knew that one of the boys wasn't going to accept it and will try to ruin it a way or another." JYP said, kinda answering himself. He nodded to himself, as Chan was quietly planning how he was going to kill the four boys. 

"I understand how they feel, the group went through a lot because of what happened, Suri too. The girl definitely had to deal with a lot, because of this, but at least everything is fixed now or you can say quite for now. Specially after that girl Kim HaeWon talked about it, luckily a lot of people believed her, plus Jeno talked about the situation too, and I'm sure that Minho had a hand in all of us too, so he's fixing what he destroyed. The boys need to learn how to forgive, and they need to be more mature about the situation, but what about Suri though? Does she know about all of this?" Chan shook his head and then nodded it quickly, agreeing with everything JYP said.

"She doesn't. Minho is having a hard time, telling her and we don't want to tell her. We want him to tell her everything, himself." JYP nodded, understanding the whole situation.

"You need to tell her. To be honest, he needs to tell her himself, Suri is nice girl, she'll understand, she just needs him to be honest. You can go now, Chan. Make sure to talk to the other, but don't cause anymore trouble. I know that being a leader is not as easy as it seems, but I believe in you. The others believe in you too."