Chocolate

A/N: Hey guys, I'm really really sorry about not posting for a really long time, I lot has been going on and I wasn't able to write a new chp, but here you go. I'm really sorry that its that short, but I'll post more in a few hours. I'll try to write as much as I can so I can make sure that if anything happens I'll have a lot of drafts. I hope that you all are safe and happy. Stay amazing.

It was 6AM when Jisung and Suri returned back home, both of them entering the dorm quietly not to wake the others up. They said their goodbyes as each of them entered their room, Suri walked over to her closet to change only to see a box of chocolate and a plushie. Suri got both out confused, not really remembering having them or receiving them from anyone. 

"You're here?" She heard a sleepy Jeongin from behind her, causing her to walk over to him with both gifts in her hands. 

"Where did those come from?" Jeongin yawned, sitting down. 

"Oh those- I saw the plushie on your bed so I put inside the closet and I found the chocolate already there. I don't really know who put them there, I was out with Seungmin." Suri looked at Jeongin confused, trying to think of who might have put them there for her. Jisung already gave her a gift and if one of the boys wanted to give her a gift he'd have done personally. 

Suri changed her clothes after Jeongin left the room, and grabbed her phone for the first time since yesterday when she was with Jisung and saw two messages. 

Jeno: Happy Valentine's day!

Jeno: I hope you liked my gift.

Suri stared at her phone for longer than she thought, trying her best to really believe that Jeno got her a gift after everything. It was really weird how he just appears in her life out of the no where, or when she finally decides to move on or forget him. As much as she wanted to believe that she doesn't care about him anymore, he still makes her feel some kind of way that she tried her best to ignore. He was her first love after all, and as much as things were really quick between them, but she doesn't regret anything from what happened between them. 

Suri: Thank you so much, Jen. 

Suri: The plushie is so freaking cute, I already have it on my bed and you got my favorite kind of chocolate too.

Suri wanted to be as normal as she can, she didn't want to give him high hopes, but she also didn't want to be weird. 

Jeno: I'm glad that you like it, when I saw it I really thought of you. You look really alike, haha. 

Jeno: Wait, but what chocolate? I didn't get you chocolate, only the plushie! 

Suri looked at the messages for a moment, before leaving Jeno on read, running downstairs to find out who got her the other gift. She saw the boys in the kitchen having breakfast, she held the box in front of her face.

"Who got me this?" The boys looked between each other, shaking their head slightly and Suri could tell that they weren't lying. "So you want to tell me it just came out of the blue?" 

"To be honest, I did put the plushie on your bed. Jeno gave it to me yesterday and he told me to put it there for you, but I didn't see the chocolate when I entered." 

"Jeno got you something?" Jisung asked from behind her as he entered the kitchen. His hair was still wet from the shower he just took. 

"Yes, He texted me already, but what about the chocolate?" 

"You can give them to me if they annoy you that much." Chan joked, but Suri held them close to her chest. 

"No they're mine, even if I don't know who got them for me. They're still mine, so stay away." 

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" Changbin asked Suri who was already out of the kitchen, to her room. Yes, she didn't know who got her the chocolates, but she definitely was happy about them.