March,25,2018

Suri x Stray Kids // Suri x DaeHwi x Somi 

Debut day should be filled with happiness and excitement, but Felix on the other hand was crying for almost half an hour now and no one was able to stop him or get a single word from him.

"Felix you do realize that our showcase is in two hours, you should stop and make up help you." Chan was crouched down in front of Felix, who had his face in his hand and his cries were able to be heard. "I don't really know what's wrong, Felix." 

Suri looked at her friend and sighed then sat beside him. "Felix, if you want to talk to only one of us, everyone will leave. Just please let us help you okay." She said softly, finally earning a nod from Felix. 

"I'm going to stay okay?" Felix nodded again at Chan, and the others got up and left the room one by one to continue getting ready. 

"Be careful, okay?" Woojin told Chan quietly, then left the room. "Okay, Felix is going to alright. All of us need to get ready now, and whatever is wrong with Felix is going to be fixed." The others nodded and went in different directions. Suri stayed with Woojin outside the room, but kept her eyes glued to the door. 

"He'll be okay, Suri. Now go get ready." Suri shook her head, still looking at the door waiting for Chan to open it and let her see her best friend. 

"I'm almost done, and we still have two hours. I'll wait here." Woojin knew that no matter he tried to tell the younger girl not to stay, she still would have done what in her mind, so he nodded at her and left to go get ready. 

Another 5 minutes passed and Chan wasn't out yet, and Suri got more nervous as time went by. Soon the door opened revealing not Chan, but Felix. When he saw Suri sitting by the door on the floor, he felt guilty that he made his friend that worried about him. He pulled her up from the floor and crashed into a hug, causing Chan to chuckle from behind them. 

Suri pulled Felix closer to her, as she felt his breathe on her neck. "Everything is going to okay, Yongbok." She said, causing him to laugh lightly, then pinching her lightly, causing her to yelp. 

"Don't call me that, Riannon." "You let Changbin call you that all the time." She said breaking their hug, and smiled as she saw Felix smiling at her. 

"You're not Changbin." "And we'll be late if we don't get ready now." Chan said, putting his arms around their shoulder.

----

Everyone was crying now, but it was happy tears. Now they can finally say that they debuted, Stray kids is an official group now. Everyone was hugging and crying. 

"We did it." Minho said, hugging the shorter girl closer to him. Before Suri could answer him, she felt someone jumping on top of them. 

"Seungmin wants hugs too." Seungmin said, back-hugging Suri, causing her to laugh and turn around to hug him. 

"You were amazing on stag." "You too Ri, I'm so proud of how far you came." 

The knock on the door made the two break their hug and look at the door. All their staff was in the room with them so they were pretty confused to who was here. One of their staff members opened the door, and smiled, then had a small talk with whoever was outside the door. The members weren't able to see the door, since they were inside the room away from the door. The staff member told whoever was outside to enter and Suri didn't know that she can be happier at the moment, but after seeing her old friends she knew that they made her happier than she already was. 

"Congratulation." DaeHwi screamed, with one of those party poppers in his hands, followed by SoMi who had flowers in her hands. Everyone laughed, and Suri ran to hug both of them, happily. 

"Its been a while, weirdos." Changbin laughed, hugging them too. DaeHwi and SoMi were friends with the whole group as they all trained together, but of course their friendship with Suri was way different. 

"That doesn't matter now, you guys finally debuted." SoMi said, standing by Suri after she hugged everyone. Soon DaeHwi joined them, hugging Suri's side and putting his head on her shoulder. 

"My noona finally debuted." Suri laughed, patting his arm that was on her waist and putting her head on his head. 

"I didn't know that you guys were coming." Suri said smiling at SoMi, who nodded happily then winked at her.

"We wanted to surprise you guys, Jeongin knew though." She said and everyone looked at Jeongin who only giggled and went over to the three best friends. 

"I don't know what she's talking about." He exclaimed and everyone laughed, and soon the room was filled with laughs and talks.