Serious talks

A/N: How have you guys been? I'm sorry for not posting, a lot of stuff happened and yeah. I'm going to try my best to post more now. THANK YOU FOR 52K BY THE WAYYY ILYSFM. Stay safe and beautiful.  

"Please, our anniversary is coming really soon and we want her to be with us." Jisung  pleaded to JYP for almost an hour now. 

"Everything is cool now, people almost forgot about what happened. We need her here." Jeongin continued. The CEO sighed knowing that they're not going to stop no matter what. 

"Guys, She'll come back, but not now. We ca-" 

"I think that keeping her away makes people think that she did something wrong. She didn't, that's why we need to face people, show them that Suri is here because she didn't do anything." Seungmin started, causing the others to nod. 

"Keeping her away will make people think as if we're punishing her or something. Suri needs to come back." Felix continued. JYP knew that what the boys were saying was right, as much as the hiatus helped with the situation, keeping it for longer is not going to be a good idea. Suri had a big fan-base and they were definitely not happy with her hiatus, but there was still people who don't accept the girl after what happened. He was more than confused and he wasn't sure what he should do. 

"Suri has done a lot for us, specially me. I'm not just going to stay here watching this destroy her. Suri needs to come back. Everything will be more than perfect if she came back." JYP looked at Felix knowing that he was right. Even the old man missed the girl. 

--

"So you and Jeno?" Chan started looking at the younger girl, who was almost done with her 5th bowl of Ice cream. 

"We're not back together, Chris." 

"He posted that-" 

"He did what he did, but we're not back together. We talked, yes. That doesn't mean that I'm going to take him back." Chan can see that the girl wasn't hurt anymore, she used to be really hurt whenever she talked about Jeno, but now she's talking about him as if he didn't matter, or as if she didn't care. As much as he was happy with their relationship, he was still happy to see her moving on from the guy. That didn't change the fact that he wanted her to get back with him. 

"Well I'm not sure, I hope you're happy though." 

"Mhmm-"

"We had a meeting with JYP yesterday." Suri didn't look at Chan, just looking at her now empty bowl. Suri wanted to be back with the boys, she missed being back with everyone, she missed going to the studio with Changbin and talking about nonsense with him. She missed writing songs with Jisung and end up fighting about how good they are. She missed cuddling Felix at night when they both want to have some serious talks. She missed Seungmin and their friendly-dates when they want to be away from the others. She missed Jeongin, she missed him so much that she cried herself to sleep one night because she missed sharing a room with him. She missed the boys faces whenever her and Hyunjin fought. She missed Chan acting like their father and yelling at them whenever they do something wrong. 

She missed Minho. She missed talking to him, she missed dancing with him at midnight when the others weren't around, she missed him taking care of her and she missed being around him. She wasn't sure why he was ignoring her, she knows that they did fight a lot lately, but they never ignored each other like this. She really wanted to understand why he was like this with her. 

"You always have meetings, though." 

"It was about you-"  Suri was now looking at Chan, waiting for him to continue whatever he was planning to say. "Your flight back to Korea is in a week." 

"Wait what?" 

"You're going to come back from Chicago in a week, your hiatus is ending in a week."