Are you okay?

JYP To Sue the company for the fireworks situation that happened to Stray kids' Suri. 

Stray kids's agency will be taking legal action against the situation that happened in the last event.

On Feb 25, JYP Entertainment released the following statement:

"Hello, this is JYP Entertainment.

Regarding the situation that happened to our artist, and all the damage that happened to her and after we provided the them will her state and emailed them more than one time to make sure that our artist will be safe, but still no one listened, JYP management would be suing the production people for negligence.

We have completed the collection of evidence regarding this matter, and we are confirming measures to take immediate action,

By taking all measures and actions for the protection of our artist's rights and interests, we will put in our full effort to not cause harm to not only the artist, but also to all fans who love Stray Kids.

Thank you." 

--

"Ten, I said I'm okay." 

"Well I don't really believe you, I mean JYP is suing the company so it seems like something big." 

"You know him, he just likes to keep us safe." Ten sighed on the other line knowing that he wasn't going to go anywhere with Suri. "Its not something big I promise you, I'm fine." 

"Riannon-" 

"Chittaprr, trust me okay?" Ten couldn't help but laugh lightly as he heard the girl joking.

"Fine, let me speak to Chris then." She just rolled her eyes as she turned to the smiling Chan who was beside her, amused by the whole situation. 

"She's more than perfectly fine, don't worry Ten." Ten laughed the second he heard Chan's voice, letting out a breath that he didn't notice he was holding. 

"Take care of her." He said, causing Chan to chuckle as the younger girl just rolled her eyes. 

"I will." Suri hung up the call and Chan just laughed. 

"He acts like I'm 5." 

"He's just wor-"

"Where is she? Is she okay?" Suri groaned as she saw Johnny running to her, he pulled her on her feet, checking every inch just to make sure that she was okay. He sighed as he hugged her, but she pushed him away and pouted at him. 

"I'm not 5. Oh gosh, you and Ten need to see a doctor." She crossed her arms over her chest as she sat down again on the couch with Johnny beside her. 

"Is this the new thank you in your language?" Suri just sighed as she looked between the two boys beside her. 

"I'm fine though." She smiled lightly at Johnny, causing him to smile back at her and patted her head. 

"I know you're. Yuta is going to text you by the way, he was really worried and he wanted to come with me, but he had to film some stuff." Suri just giggled like a schoolgirl and nodded quickly at him. 

"Its okay." Johnny just gave her a disgusted look and shook his head at her. 

"How's your hand?" He said, pulling her now wrapped hand. Suri just patted his thigh as she smiled at him again, telling him that she's fine. 

"The doctor said that the mark will disappear in a few weeks, it wasn't that serious." 

"Are you sure that you're okay though?" 

"JOHNNY!"