Can you tell me?

"Minho wake up." He wasn't even sleeping when Suri entered the room. He doesn't remember the last time he slept. The room was silent for a few moments, but then he saw her shadow in the dark room, as she sat on Jisung's empty bed. "I know, you're awake." She laid down on the bed, and Minho thought that there was no use anymore in pretending. He let out a sigh as he turned so he was sleeping on his back staring at the ceiling. 

"Why can't you sleep?" Even though it was only them in the room, Suri voice was almost like a whisper. 

"I was sleeping." Lies. Suri ignored what he said as she continued with her questions. 

"Why is Hyunjin sleeping in my room, and Jisung sleeping in Chan's? What happened?" 

"Its something temporary. Jeongin didn't like the fact that he was sleeping on his own, so Hyunjin went to his room, and Jisung had some work to do with Chan so he had to stay with him." Lies. Minho wasn't sure if he was really good at lying now, or Suri believed him that much.

"Why are the boys so mean to you out of the no where? Did something happen between you guys when I was away?" 

"What would happen between us. Everything is more than perfect." Lies. But Suri wasn't complaining. 

"Why aren't you eating or hanging out with all of us that much?" 

"I've been really tired for a while. I've been practicing all day even when we had breaks, so I'm sleeping half of the time. and I eat." Lies. Lies. Lies.

"Is there's something that I don't know about? Is there's anything you need to tell me about? You can tell me anything, Minho. Anything." Silence. Minho wasn't sure if he should tell her now. It was a good time, she sounded calm, really calm. Maybe that would be the best time to tell her. Maybe she'll understand, all she needed was the truth, just like what Seungmin said. 

Minho had the truth, why can't he tell her. What is stopping him, everything is already over and if there's anything that was going to fix what happened, it would've been the truth. He had to tell her. 

"No, there isn't anything that I need to tell you about. Don't worry." Minho turned over, so he was giving the girl his back. He heard her moving around as she got up and went over to the door, leaving to her room.

"Good night, Minho." He broke down. He was holding way too much. Why can't he tell her? He should've told her, she was right there beside him. Why didn't he tell her? Why can't he just be honest with her? 

He was having a hard time breathing with how strong he was crying. He tried to lower his voice as much as possible, but the walls were so thin. He was shaking from how bad he was crying. He wanted nothing, but to disappear. She'll never forgive him, she'll never understand. 

But here she was, standing behind the door listening to him crying himself to sleep, wanting nothing, but to fix him and make his pain go away, but he wasn't helping her. Both of them wanted to be fixed, but they needed each other more and maybe then they'll be fixed.