Comfort

"I think not telling anyone that you're here is not a good idea." 

"Can you explain to me again why JYP told you that I'm here?" Suri sighed, looking up at Hyunjin who was happily drinking the hot chocolate Woojin gave him. 

"Girl I'm talking about something else. You should tell the guys, at least I don't know, Chan? Innie, Jisung, I mean imagine if someone saw you outside." Suri got up from her laying position on Hyunjin's lap and looked at Woojin. 

"Can you give me some help here?" Woojin shook his head smiling as he continued reading the book between his hands. "Listen, JYP told me that I should tell everyone that I'm going back home and he told me that I should stay here and he told me that I shouldn't tell any of you and he told you that I'm here so I'm not sure what is he planning to do, or what he wants to do. So shut up before I make you shut up." Suri laid her head back down, aggressively on Hyunjin's lap. The elder sighed as he put his book down, looking at Suri. 

"You should at least tell Chan." Suri shook her head as she grabbed Hyunjin's hand, and started playing with his fingers. "You should tell him, because I already told him and he's waiting for you to tell him, because now he thinks that you don't trust him anymore." 

"You did what?" 

"Turns out JYP is not the only one who can't keep a secret." 

"Fine. If I got in trouble I'm going to kill you both." Suri took her phone from Woojin, searching for Chan's contact name. "Wait, does he know that you're here?" Suri looked up at Hyunjin. The boy shook his head and looked at his now almost empty cup. 

babygirl: I'm not in Chicago. I'm staying with Woojin. I just wanted to let you know, maybe you can come over sometime or something. 

"That's really stupid." "You're stupid." Suri pushed Hyunjin's hand away from her phone, not wanting to admit that her message sounded really stupid, as if she was messaging a stranger, but she didn't even have to wait a few seconds until she got a message back

daddy: Thank you for telling me Su, I hope that you're safe. Woojin of course is going to keep you safe. Take care of yourself, I'll visit you guys soon.

"Why do you have him saved as daddy, that's creepy."

"You're creepy." Hyunjin spilled some of his not-so-hot-hot-chocolate on Suri's hair, causing the girl to gasp, getting up quickly, grabbing a pillow to hit him with, causing the rest of his drink to not be in the cup anymore, but on shirt. 

"I'm going to kill you." "Try me." Woojin watched as the two played fight and sighed, grabbing his book the walked to his room. 

"I'm going to kill them one day."