Visit

"Don't you have a dorm you should be at?" 

"I told them I was staying with my parents." Woojin rolled his eyes, leaving the two playing video games on the couch as he walked to the kitchen. "Suri, What the hell?." 

"Who knew Mr and Mrs hate each other can be friends." He talked to himself as he was preparing dinner for himself and the two. He heard a really loud scream, causing him to stop what he was doing but before he could go to see what happened Suri entered the kitchen.

"Woo, is dinner ready?" 

"What happened outside?" The girl shrugged innocently and then Hyunjin joined them inside the kitchen with a pillow. 

"I'm going to kill you." Suri grabbed the nearest thing to her which happened to be a spatula, running away from Hyunjin. Both of them were running in a circle around Woojin, who just stood there not reacting to anything. 

"You just can't play." Suri giggled as she was still running from Hyunjin, while trying to hit him with the spatula. The two stopped as they heard a knock on the door, the both looked at Woojin then at each other then back at Woojin. 

"Are you waiting for anyone?" Hyunjin asked, but Woojin shook his head at him. 

"Stay here." Woojin walked to the door, leaving the two alone.

"Food." The two were now busy eating whatever Woojin was planning to make for dinner. "Hyunjin, Can you touch your chin with your tongue?" The two started their own little challenge, trying to see who can lick their chin, forgetting whoever was knocking on the door. 

"I was losing all my patience.." They heard Woojin enter the kitchen, but they didn't look at him, too busy with their own little game. 

"Hyunjin?" The two turned quickly to the voice, noticing Chan beside Woojin. "What are you doing here? You knew that Suri was here?" Hyunjin was panicking, as Chan was staring at him. 

"Suri? Oh my, Suri you're here? I thought you were in Chicago- Uhh, yeah there." Hyunjin pushed the girl away from him, looking anywhere but Chan. 

"How did you know?" The Aussie laughed as he walked over to the girl, to give her a hug. 

"JYP told him." Suri said as she gave the guy the hug he wanted for weeks now. 

"JYP told him, but not me?" 

"Turns out he has favourites." Hyunjin said confidently, causing Suri to grab the spatula again spanking him with it. He let out a yelp, glaring at the girl who was a giggling mess now.

"They've been doing this for the past 10 hours." Woojin complained, causing Chan to laugh. He didn't feel this happy in a while.