The confession

"That was the worst movie ever, who's idea was it again?" Haechan complained for the 10th time this day as the got out of the cinema. 

"It was yours, dumbass." Seungmin commented back, causing Haechan to turn to him, the two of them starting a friendly-fight. 

"Next time, we're hanging out without them." Renjun said to the others as they watched the two who were fighting about whatever they decided to fight about. Everyone laughed, nodding to what Renjun said as they stopped in front of the Cinema to decide where they were going next.

"You guys can come to our dorm, Jisung is having a sleepover with Chenle in his house, so no one is there." Jaemin said, causing the other dreamies to nod. the other four looked at Seungmin as he was in charge whenever they were out. 

"I'll call our manager. Felix can you call Chan? " He said as he got his phone out of his pocket, with Felix following him so they can talk in private. 

"We need snacks, a lot of them." Hyunjin said, causing everyone to nod excitedly. 

"I'm not going anywhere." Haechan complained again, causing Renjun to roll his eyes. The others laughed, and then Jaemin suggested for each group to play rock-paper-scissors, and only one of each group will go to get their snacks. They waited for Felix and Seungmin to finish their calls and then each group started the game to know who will go to the nearest store to get food. 

"That's funny." Jisung said teasingly smirking at Jeno as him and Suri were the losers. 

"Uh so sad." Jaemin joined him as he pushed Jeno closer to where Suri was. The others smirked slightly understanding what was going on, except Suri who was searching for her phone in Jisung's bag, and even if she wasn't too focused on something else, she would not have got anything. 

"Do you guys need something other-" Suri stopped as she noticed the look on Jeno's face and the looks the others were giving him. 

"Are you guys okay?" Jeno nodded quickly, turning Suri around so she had her back to the others. 

"Everything is perfect, lets go. See you guys home." Suri didn't have time to question anything as Jeno was already pulling her away from the now laughing group. 

"Everyone is weird." She joked, causing Jeno to nod, smiling slightly as he still had a small blush on his face, but Suri wasn't paying attention to anything as usual. Jeno opened the store's door for the girl, following her inside. 

"Do you guys want me to make pancakes?" Suri said, as she pulled a cart. Jeno laughed from behind her as he was looking for what they needed. 

"Maybe." Suri smiled at Jeno as she started to get the ingredients that she needed. Jeno felt his phone buzz in his pocket, he got it out, groaning as he saw messages from Jisung and Jaemin. 

Han Jisung: Its your time to shine. 

Han Jisung: Make your Papa Han proud

Han Jisung: Also make sure that my girl will be back home before 11, young man

Nana: Do something tonight, okay? 

Nana: I'm so done with you crying to me every night about how cute Suri looks in glasses, so do something before I do it myself. 

Nana: Also can you bring me my favourite chocolate , love you. 

"Is everything okay?" Suri went to Jeno as she noticed him looking at his phone with furrowed eyebrows, behind her. 

"Mhm? Oh yes. Jaemin wants chocolate." The two continued their shopping, laughing about literally anything and everything. After they were done picking everything, and fighting for 10 minutes for who was going to fight and ends up splitting everything up. The two got out of the store with Jeno holding three bags in a hand and Suri holding one in her hand only to find it raining. 

"Shit, our dorm is a 20 minutes walk from here. I'm going to call a car." Suri nodded as she watched Jeno requesting a car for them. The girl didn't notice Jeno's eyes on her as she was too busy watching the rain. She didn't notice that she was shivering and she didn't notice Jeno finishing his phone call, until the guy turned her to look at him, putting the bags down and taking his scarf off his neck. 

"Here." Jeno wrapped his scarf around the girl's neck. She tried to push it away, but Jeno just gave her a small glare, causing her to return both hands to her side. "Are you still cold?" Jeno asked, but the girl just shook her head, smiling. 

"You should say that you are cold!" Jeno blushed as the girl gave him a confused look. "I'm going to ask you again, are you still cold?" Suri confusedly nodded, as she watched Jeno take a deep breath before pulling her between his arms, putting one hand behind her head and the other around her shoulders. He couldn't help, but smile as he felt her small arms wrap themselves around his waist. 

"Are you still cold?" 

"I don't know if I should say yes." Jeno laughed as he rested his head on top of the girl's head, swaying them from one side to another. 

"Suri?" 

"Mhmm?" Jeno took another deep breath as he pulled away slightly with his hands still behind her head and around her shoulders, he looked the girl in the eye before closing the gap between them in a really light peck on the lip, before pushing her head to his chest again for her not to see his tomato face. Suri was happy that he did this because she was 100% sure that she didn't want him to see her pink face. 

"I don't know if this explains everything or not, but Jaemin told me to be straightforward, so Suri I really like you." 

"That was really straightforward." Suri said jokingly as she tightened her arms around the guy's waist. "I like you too anyways, so its okay!"