News

Are NCT Dream's Jeno and Stray kids' Suri back together? 

The two Idols have been our hot topic for months now, starting with their performance for The MBC music festival, then they surprised everyone with their dating news, getting a lot of support from their fans. 

It didn't stop here, a month ago the two were involved in cheating rumors, causing a lot of drama between the two groups. Luckily both SM and JYP took all the legal actions against whoever started those rumors, trying to ruin Suri's image as an Idol and a girlfriend. 

Sadly some people still believed those rumors, sending Suri a lot of hate and Jeno's silence wasn't helping with the situation too, but that changed this morning, when the idol posted this: 

nct_dream 

976,665 Likes 

976,665 Likes 

nct_dream Get back soon, and stay safe. 
#NCT #NCTDREAM #JENO

Fans were more than happy knowing that the two were finally seen together after all the drama, and we can't wait to see more of them now. 

We also hope that Suri will come back from her temporary hiatus soon, we can't wait for our girl to rock the stage again with the boys and it looks like its going to be really soon since the groups 2nd debut anniversary is coming really soon. Hopefully the group will get back together soon.

COMMENTS:

Human1: Wait are they still together? I hope that they're 

Human2: you're stupid if you thought that the cheating shit was real

Human3: Wait is Jeno with her in Chicago? Su and Ri are cute tho.