Hospital

A/N: Damn its been a while. I'm so sorry guys, but things were really missed up the past few days and I haven't been able to write and I didn't even feel like writing, but I'm back and hopefully I'll update more now. 

"Okay, we need to be calm for his parents. Whatever we're going to hear we need to stay calm." Chan's voice was barely heard even though they all squeezed themselves inside the elevator with EunTae. He was more than nervous himself, more than nervous and he was sure that everyone was a mess already, but they trusted Changbin. Their best friend, who'd never leave them. 

Suri moved closer to Felix, who was trying so hard not to break down. They idea of his best friend being in a coma was still so hard for him and he still couldn't believe that he has been away from his best friend for 25 days already. "He's gonna be fine." Suri whispered to him and he nodded slowly, looking anywhere but her, but anyone. 

They felt as if they've been inside the elevator for days, but its only been a few seconds. The door opened, all of them rushing out of it to where his room was located, as they noticed his parents' back, as they were talking to the doctor. 

"Mr. Seo!" EunTae and Chan hurried over to them, as the others followed them. "What happened." Chan asked as he noticed the tears in Changbin mother's eyes. 

"Is Changbin okay?" Jisung asked, trying get any answered from them, it was scaring them. Killing them inside, that no one answered them. 

"Changbin woke up." Changbin's father mumbled, as he smiled through his tears, pulling a now crying Chan to his arms. "He's awake, Chan. My son is awake." 

They cried. Everyone did, more than they ever did before. Their best friend is fine, their Changbin is just one door away from them. He was finally back. Jisung pulled Suri into his arms, the two only noticing that they were crying when they were in each other arms. 

"He's okay." Jisung caressed her hair as he pulled her closer if it was even possible. 

"I told you that he will be okay, its Changbin after all." The two pulled away, smiling at each other, as Jisung lowered his arms over to her waist, still holding her close. 

"C-can we see him?" Felix asked between tears, but he was finally smiling happily again, after almost a month. Seungmin smiled at him, putting his arm around his shoulders as they both looked at the doctor. 

"Of course you can, but you need to be more than careful. Although there isn't any damages, his brain is still trying to understand everything that happened. Some people sometimes wake up with a lot of disabilities, but luckily in his cause he wasn't really affected." 

"when will he be able to get out of the hospital?" Changbin's father asked.

"Maybe in a week, after we make sure that everything is okay with him." Everyone nodded, as the doctor smiled at them, before bowing down to them. "You can see him now. Excuse me." 

"You can go see him first." Chan told Changbin's parents, as the others nodded. 

"No, you guys can-" 

"Please, we insist." Minho cut them, sending them a smile as they both looked at each other then nodded at the others. The two entered the room, leaving everyone outside. 

"I'll inform JYP." EunTae smiled at them, and left and they noticed the dried tears on his face. 

"I told you he was gonna be okay." Chan said as he smiled at the others, putting his arms around Jisung and Suri, pulling them tightly to his chest. 

"You were literally a mess." Everyone laughed at what Minho said, as they all moved closer to the three, so now everyone was having a group hug. 

"I can't wait for Changbin to be in this hug again." 

"Me too, Felix. Me too." Chan squeezed each member he was able to reach, smiling widely now knowing that his best friend is finally back.