"That's why"

Suri x Jeongin

Suri didn't know if she completely forgot about the idea of moving in with the boys of she just decided to forget it. She never thought about living with 9 boys, Is she even going to survive that? But she thought that at least now she's more comfortable with everyone except Hyunjin of course. They had four rooms in their dorm, two rooms for two people and two rooms for three people. She didn't really mind how many of them she's going to share with, she just hoped that it won't be Hyunjin.  She knew the others wont let that happen, but she was still worried. As much as she tried to get closer to him, he always acted really cold to her, he almost didn't even smile when she was only around. She tried her best to accept  his feelings, but she still wanted to get close to him, but he didn't even let that happen. 

After she put her bag inside the house and helped Jeongin with his. He smiled at her and thanked her. "You seem worried, you always seem worried actually." 

"I'm just not used to being with all boys. Not that I hate it, I totally love being with you guys, but I'm worried about who I'm going to share my room with. Like I don't want to share with Jisung, he scares me when he sleeps." Jeongin laughed at what she said. They both sat on the couch and continued talking. 

"Is he the only one you don't want to share with?"

"Well Hyunjin too. It's going to be awkward, It's really awkward around him, just imagine if we both shared a room." 

"Who do you want to share a room with?" "I don't really mind, even if it's Jisung. I just don't want to make things worst with Hyunjin." Before Jeongin could answer her, Chan entered a room with the others following him. They all sat down, some of them beside Suri and Jeongin on the couch and others on the floor while Chan didn't sit down. He looked at Suri and Jeongin and smiled. 

"Okay so now, we have 4 rooms which is really good. I thought about the arrangement, because I know if I leave you guys do decide, it's really gonna be a disaster. The first room is gonna be for Minho, Hyunjin and Jisung. The second one is gonna be for Felix, Changbin and Seungmin. The third one is gonna be for Jeongin and Suri and the last one is for me and Woojin." 

"Hey you said you're going to make me share with Suri." Jisung whined, looking at Chan with puppy eyes, but it wasn't even helping. 

"Well change in plans, now everyone get you bags to your rooms and starts unpacking." Jeongin and Suri smiled at each other. Both of them were more than happy to share a room together.

"Let's go Noona." Jeongin jumped happily from his place and pulled Suri with him, they both took their bags happily and went to their room. 

"That's why I didn't make you share a room with her." Chan said and the all laughed at how they could hear both of them giggling and joking from their room. Hyunjin had this weird feelings in his chest that he could even know how to explain, but at least he wasn't sharing with her.