Meeting her

"Suri can I talk to you." The girl really wished she was a rock, so she can just peacefully ignore Hyunjin, but sadly she's not, and sadly it was only them in the studio as Chan left to probably do something useless. 

"Yeah of course." Suri was looking anywhere but him, and she thought that maybe its what he wanted to talk about. Maybe he noticed that she hasn't been the same with him, maybe he noticed that she was ignoring him as much as he was ignoring her, maybe he noticed her teeny tiny crush on him. Hyunjin sat on Chan's chair, moving it so he was sitting directly in front of her and she still wanted to be a rock, maybe a snake so she can just poison him. 

"I want you guys to meet MyunHee." Okay, poisoning won't be enough.

"I-" Suri hesitated, unsure of what to say. The smile on his face annoyed her. She was happy for him, she was happy that he was happy, but why was it annoying her? Was this what Minho felt? 

"Oh, I-" 

"No, wait don't Oh." Suri quickly cut Hyunjin off, giving him a big grin trying her best not to make things awkward. She smiled brightly at him, causing him to smile back at her waiting for her to say whatever she had to say. "I'd love to meet her, the boys too. I'm 100% sure that they'd be more than glad to meet her." For a second the girl forgot her feelings for the boy, knowing pretty well that he was happy, and she couldn't do anything about it. She should be happy for him too. 

--- 

"You told him what?" Seungmin asked, staring angrily at Suri. 

"Min, if he likes her then we should support him and be happy for him." Suri tried to explain, but somehow the boys weren't as happy as she was for Hyunjin. 

"Suri, we can't support him if he's going to like someone like her." 

"You don't even know her, Felix. We all don't know her yet. Plus why can't you support his relationship like you did with mine." 

"Because Jeno was our friend too." Changbin commented. 

"And other than the fact that he was our friend already before you two dated, Jeno never forced you to buy him stuff with you money, he never made you ignore us and act as if we're not here, he made sure that you were spending time with us more than you were spending with him, he didn't use you for fame, Suri." Seungmin continued and Suri sighed. 

"We don't know if all of this is 100% true. She was his first love okay, and you can see how happy he was when they started talking again. Can't you just give them a chance? Maybe we'll like her. We are his friends guys, we need to support him and if we see something that might hurt him we should tell him and if he didn't listen then its his problem, but at least just meet her. He was really happy when I told him that he can bring her home so we can meet her." 

"Guys listen. I know that you're not happy with Hyunjin at the moment, but I'm with Suri. We have to support him for now and we have to show him that we've got his back. We're going to meet MyungHee-" 

"MyunHee." Suri sent Chan a glare, causing him to roll his eyes at her, then continuing. 

"Yeah whatever. We're going to meet her and we'll see where this goes." The boys didn't say anything, knowing pretty well that they can't do anything anymore. 

"When is she coming anyways?" Before Suri could answer Jisung the door bell rang, causing the boys to stare at her. 

"Now?" She sent them an awkward smile. Changbin rolled his eyes at the girl, walking over to the door. "Please smile, for Hyunjin." The girl pleaded as the heard Hyunjin's voice and a girly voice. 

"Hey guys." Suri gestured to the boys to smile, before turning to look at Hyunjin and the girl beside him. 

"Hello." The boy smiled brightly at Suri, looking at the boys behind her who either had a clearly fake smile on their faces or wasn't even smiling. He frowned, but quickly turned to the girl beside him smiling brightly as he pointed at her. 

"MyunHee, those are my members. Guys, this is MyunHee, my girlfriend." 

"So you two are official?" Jeongin asked, furrowing his eyebrows at him. Hyunjin nodded at him, smiling widely. "Great." Jeongin mocked, but Hyunjin just nodded still smiling, probably not noticing how Jeongin wasn't as happy as him. 

Jisung's eyes quickly fell on Suri, who was just staring at nothing, clearly shocked by the news. He noticed her now watery eyes, he noticed her blinking quickly turning her focus again on Hyunjin who now had his arms around the other girl, who clearly wasn't that happy to be around anyone in this room. 

"Congratulations." 

"Thank you." MyunHee gave Suri a fake-almost-smirk-smile, as she clung to Hyunjin's arm. 

"I'll be in the kitchen, Umm- preparing something to eat." Suri walked quickly out of the living room, letting out a long shaky breath the second she was alone. Why was she feeling like this? Her heart was hurting so much, she didn't even feel this way when her and Jeno broke up, so what's wrong? 

"Su-" Jisung stopped in his place, when Suri jumped the second she heard his voice. She gave him a quick smile as she turned to open the fridge, but she just didn't want him to see her now. "Are you okay?" He whispered, walking over to her. She nodded quickly, still giving him her back. 

"Su, look at me." The girl shook her head and that's when he knew that she was crying. He turned her to look at him, gasping when he saw tears running down her cheeks. "No." He pulled her into his arms, rubbing her back. 

"You can't cry over this." She nodded, moving closer to him if it was even possible. "He doesn't deserve those tears. What happened to being happy for him and supporting him?" Suri pulled away letting out a long breath, as Jisung wiped her tears with his sleeve. 

The girl nodded at his words, causing him to smile. "Put a smile on that pretty face." He moved her body side to side as he gave her one of his funny faces, causing her to laugh. "Yup, that's the one." He made sure that there was no tears on her face, then kissed her forehead. 

"Don't cry over him, baby." He pulled her into his arms again, smiling widely as she hugged him back. He moved them side to side, then tickled her softly, holding her closer so she won't pull away, laughing as her laughter filled the kitchen. 

"Guys are we- Oh, I'm- Uhh-" The two pulled away, looking Hyunjin who was looking at them weirdly by the kitchen's door. "What was going on?" He gave them both a look, that they didn't  quite understand. 

"What? Can't I hug my Suri?" Jisung smiled at Suri, she pushed him away slightly, with a smile on her face and walked over to the oven. Hyunjin looked at Jisung, confusedly with furrowed eyebrows, before nodding slowly. "What did you want?" Jisung asked Hyunjin, before walking over to Suri to help her with whatever she was doing. 

"I- Nothing." Hyunjin left the kitchen without saying anything else, leaving the two confused. 

"Weird." Jisung took the pan from Suri, as they two started their own little conversation ignoring what just happened with Hyunjin.