Hello Brother

A/N: a 3rd chp because why not.
AND ANOTHER THING. YOU'RE NOT READY FOR NEXT CHP HEHEHE....

"I think we should've picked him from the airport." Jisung whispered to Minho as they both were shaking in their place. 

"Do you think he's going to be mad?" 

"I do-" 

"If you don't shut up and stop acting as if his a mafia's leader, I'm going to be the one who kills you in your sleep before he does. You literally were talking about how you can't wait to meet him, and you're meeting him now, so shut up before I shut you up." Suri turned to them, angrily but her attention was turned to the door as it knocked signing for her that her brother just arrived. "Okay be normal. Its just my brother, you talked to him before." Suri walked over to the door, the 8 boys following her closely, waiting for her to open the door. 

"SunHwa- Aww you grew 1cm taller." Suri couldn't help, but laugh at her brother's old jokes, as she throw herself in his arms. He picked her up easily as he hugged her tightly after not seeing her for nearly 3 years. "I missed you-" He dropped her when his eyes fell on the 8 boys sending him awkward smiles. 

"Them?" He looked at his sister, then back at the boys and then at his sister and lastly at the boys before he grinned widely at them, creeping everyone. "Ohh come here, Stray boys." He grabbed each two of them bear hugging them, tightly. 

"How've you all been, boys." Everyone was looking at him weirdly. "Oh come on, I'm not going to eat you." He put an arm around Jisung's shoulder, pulling him into a rough, tight embrace. 

"You're Han, right? Right." He smiled at everyone again. "Aww Innie, you're the cutest." He hugged Jeongin next as he pinched his cheeks.

"Raymon, are you drunk?" Suri asked her brother who sent her a small laugh, then took his bag from her. 

"What? Were you waiting for me to be angry and kill one of them? No, they look like puppies." Suri wasn't sure if she should be happy with this or scared all she knew that she wasn't expectint this at all. She decided to ignore it for now, as Raymon comfortably entered the living room, sitting on the couch. "So, come here and tell me all about yourself guys." 

--

Raymon followed Suri inside her and Jeongin's room after everyone left to sleep in their room. Jeongin decided to sleep beside Hyunjin to give Suri some free time with her brother. 

"The boys are nice." Suri nodded at him, laying on Jeongin's bed. 

"They are. Surprisingly you're nice to them too." 

"Come on, Sis. They've been taking care of you the past three years, at least I should be nice to them." Suri sent her brother a look from her place and he groaned. "Come on don't be such a bitch." 

Suri laughed, as she watched her brother prepare his or her bed to sleep. "Fine, I'm sorry. Its just that I'm not used to you being nice around my guy-friends, plus you always gave them a hard time whenever they talked to you over the phone." 

"New friends, new me and I just wanted to mess with them, anyway how's things with Jeno?" 

"We broke up, Ray. You know that." Suri tried her best to always ignore Jeno's topic, not because she hated the guy, but because it hurt her remembering how things ended between them and how they're like strangers now. 

"I know, I just wanted to make sure. You were cute though, but I don't like him anymore." Suri didn't say anything, knowing pretty well that her brother knew she felt the same way. "Han is cute though."

"Woho- Nope, I'm not going to date my members." 

"Not for you. For me." Suri got up quickly, pointing a finger at her brother. 

"In your fucking dreams, Lee SunTae." 

"What is your problem? If you don't want him, I'll have him." 

"Raym- Dude, didn't you have a girlfriend like 3 months ago?" 

"I did, but we clearly broke up." 

"Whatever, you're not going to date one of the members. Forget about it or else." 

"Bitch." Suri sent her brother a glare before turning off the lights. "What about Chan-"

"Good night, SunTae." 

"Okay, maybe Felix-" 

"I'm going to fucking kill you in your sleep."