Pre-debut nights

"Suri: *walks in smiling*: Sorry I'm late, I was doing stuff.

Hyunjin angrily: SHE PUSHED ME DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS"

-

Hyunjin: anything that comes out of your mouth is stupid

Suri: Hyunjin

--

it was another night in the JYP building, the guys were more than tired and to their luck their manager told them that the elevator was not working so they had to use the stairs. Some of them even considered staying in the company because of how tired they were. 

"Guys, lets just go." Chan sighed as he picked his things up and waited for the others to go out of the room so he can follow them. He ignored their rants as he saw Suri and Hyunjin still picking their things. 

"You can go, I'll follow you guys." Hyunjin said not noticing that Suri was still picking her things up too. 

"Should I help you?" Woojin asked mostly looking at Suri, but the two shook their head still not aware of the situation. 

"We'll wait for you inside the car." Chan said, as he walked out of the room with Woojin. 

After Suri was done with her stuff she picked her bag up and turned around only to be face to face with Hyunjin. "What are you doing here?" She asked, sending him a glare the second she felt him glaring at her. 

"I practice here, what are you doing here?" 

"Well guess what, I practice here too. Stay away from me." Suri said, walking to the door, only for Hyunjin to reach it before her to open it, then slam it shut without waiting for her.

Suri let out a dry chuckle, opening the door aggressively to catch up with him. She pushed past him, purposely bumping into him as she opened the exit door, walking to the stairs. Hyunjin pushed her away running down the stairs, but Suri didn't stop there, she pushed past him again both of them taking this as a not so friendly-game as they took turns into racing each other down the stairs. 

Hyunjin was almost there, but Suri pushed him slightly causing him to almost fall if it wasn't for the wall beside him. Suri smiled brightly as if nothing happened as she saw the others waiting for them, and for their car too. 

"Sorry I'm late, I was doing stuff." She stood beside Minho taking one of the candies he was eating. 

"Where's Hyu-" 

"SHE PUSHED ME DOWN THE FUCKING STAIRS" Chan looked at Suri who gave him an innocent look, while Hyunjin was being a drama queen himself acting as if he fell or something bad happened to him, he leaned on Seungmin as he just glared at the younger girl.

"I didn't." "Yes you did." Hyunjin pointed his finger at Suri getting closer, she walked closer to him too, both of them ready to kill each other any second. 

"Okay nope, we're not doing this now. Hyunjin did you fall or anything?" Chan sighed, pushing Suri to Changbin who was beside him, ignoring her complaining to him. Hyunjin stayed silent for a few seconds and then shook his head at Chan. 

"Okay can we please not fight? Aren't you guys tired? We have been practicing for nearly 16 hours now, please don't start any shit." Chan said calmly, but everyone could notice how tired he sounded. Suri just turned her back to Hyunjin waiting for the car beside Changbin and Felix. 

Everyone got inside the car the second it arrived. Some of them closed their eyes the second they were inside, not sleeping but resting. While some of them started some random conversation. 

"I really don't like this song though." Suri said, listening to whatever Minho was showing her on his phone. 

Hyunjin scoffed not even knowing which song they were listening to, but he just turned to look at Suri who was behind him. "anything that comes out of your mouth is stupid" 

The girl just gave him a small fake smile, as she nodded at him. "Hyunjin" 

It took the boy a few seconds to understand what she meant and when he did, he almost got out of his seat, but Jisung pulled him. "I'M GOING TO-" 

"I SAID NO FUCKING FIGHTING."