"Trust me"

Suri x Felix

Suri wasn't the best Korean talker, but that didn't stop her from helping Felix with his studies and surprisingly she was the best teacher for him and the only one that can get him to improve really quick. That's why Chan gave them his studio every day for 4 hours to study, since it was the quietest place they can get. 

"I just don't get it, half of the characters look the same. How am I suppose to remember all of them." Felix angrily moved his hair our of his face and pushed the books away. Suri pulled her chair closer to him and she fixed his hair and sighed. 

"You're just over working yourself Felix and thats not helping you at all."

"What do you want me to do? We're starting our survival show soon and you heard JYP; if my korean doesn't get any better i'm not going to debut." Suri hated just thinking about this. She wanted to debut with everyone and she hated the idea of losing anyone from the group and Felix wasn't any better from her, as much as he was scared of losing anyone from the group, he was scared of being eliminated. 

"You're going to debut Felix." "When am I going to debut, Riannon? What if I don't debut with you guys? When is he going to debut another boy group? What if he just left me like how he left Chan for more than 7 years? I'm not even better than Chan, so just imagine how many years i'm going to be left like that? I won't be able to wait Rian."

"Felix, you're worrying way too much. I know how you feel, trust me. I may get eliminated too, more than any of you, but i have faith in you guys, I know that you guys are beside me. I have faith in Chan, he won't leave me. I know he won't. I have faith in myself, and I try my best to stay positive for myself and for you guys. We're in this together trust me YongBok." Suri was able to make Felix finally smile for the first time today. He pushed her slightly and laughed.

"Don't call me Yongbok." She couldn't help, but giggle at the name. It was always funnier coming out of him.

"You called me Riannon, plus Changbin calls you Yongbok all the time and you don't say anything." 

"I like Riannon actually, its cute." "And I like Yongbok more, its cute." 

"But I'm not cute, I should be manly." Felix puffed his chest and Suri laughed at him. 

"Yah! I'll show you Suri. One day I'm going to be full of muscles and you won't be able to resist my manliness." Suri smiled cutely at Felix and blinked cutely at him. 

"That doesn't matter, you can't resist me now anyways. Now back to studying Mr. Yongbok." 

"I freaking hate you." "You're in love with me."