Not Okay..

A/N: SO I JUST REALIZED THAT THE BOOK'S ONE YEAR ANNV WAS ON THE 1ST OF AUG AND I TOTALLY FORGOT, BUT LIKE I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THAT ITS BEEN A YEAR OMG I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING IT AND FOR SUPPORTING MY STUPID ASS I LOVE YOUUU AND SURI LOVES YOU AND STRAY KIDS LOVE YOU AND WE STAYS LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH, LIKE SO MUCH LOVEEEEE.

"Can You talk to me?" Felix didn't want to push her farther than this, but she hasn't been eating or even getting up from her bed for two days now. Since what happened, no one have been the same. The boys were blaming themselves for being so ignorant and stupid, they just never thought that stuff like this would be coming out of Jisung. 

Jisung hasn't been seen since what happened between him and Chan, he left the house only with his phone and wallet. Minho and Changbin texted and tried to call him, scared that he'd do something he'd regret later, but it wasn't like he was even answering them. 

"I'm sorry." Felix moved a her hair behind her ears as he watched her from his place on the floor beside her bed. 

"Why are you? Its not your fault." Suri spoke in a whisper, that Felix almost didn't hear her.

"I wasn't there for you and I didn't protect you like you always do with me. I'm so mad, so mad right now. Mad at him for what he did, mad at myself for not noticing it sooner, and I can't help but be mad at you too for not trusting us like this, but who are we kidding, we ruined it for you a lot, didn't we? You must hate us now." 

"I don't hate you." Suri got up from her laying position, crossing her legs in front of her, pulling Felix so he can sit in front of her. "I pushed everyone away, you guys, Ten and Johnny, Raymon and every single person he cared for me. I love him so much, Felix and its so hard for me to even believe that he is being like this with me and I-" 

"Okay, let's not talk about it." Felix pulled her closer to him, wrapping his arms around her as she started to cry again. "You have been through a lot of shit. A lot of shit, but you're strong. I know that you're." Felix felt her stop crying as she fell asleep. He laid her back down, covering her with the blanket before leaving the room softly. 

"Yo- Uhh, how's she?" Felix stared at him for a bit longer than necessary, before nodding. 

"Not fine?" Felix said, more questioning back Hyunjin's question like what was he expecting for her to be doing her nails while singing 'We are never getting back together' by Taylor Swift? 

"Oh, I-" 

"Aren't you planning to see her?" Felix cut Hyunjin off as he glared at him. "I mean you're acting as if you don't know her." 

"Felix I-" 

"If you actually care for her, and you don't want to be like the other asshole then be next to her. Show her that you care, because I'm sure that after all the shit she has been going through she doesn't know who cares for her and who doesn't anymore. So show her that you love her Hyunjin, we all should show her that we love her before its too late."