Lee SunHwa

Her;

Memories. She remembers all their memories together, their happy times, sad times, hard times, all the times they were together when they cared for each other and protected each other truly.

She's not mad at them, because they were always there for her. They picked her up way too many times, they were always there, not like how they think. She believes that they were always there for her. Yes, they did hurt her. Some of them did, but that doesn't mean that she hates them.

She loves them so much, so much that everything going around was hurting her, because she knows that she's losing them. 

Chan was the best leader she would've have ever wished for, and she knows that without him she'd have never been the person she is right now. He was also the best brother and friend anyone could ask for. Just a smile from him was able to make her feel the happiest. 

Woojin left her way too soon, she knows that, but he never left her as a friend, or a brother. He was always there for her when she needed him. He was always there for her whenever she needed him, he never pushed her away, in fact he was always waiting for her with opened arms. He was always the good old friend that protected her no matter what.

Minho fucked up before, but he fixed more than what he destroyed. Well at least that's what she thought, what she believed in. She believed that he loved her so much, she knows that he still loves her, but they way he sees her changed, maybe even to the better, for her he will always be the guy that she looked up to, an old lover that maybe they'd have had a better story, maybe not in this life, but maybe in their next lives.

Changbin was her best friend, the guy that always made her smile. No matter what happened, he was able to make her smile, to change her mood to the better. He knows how to care for her and she loved him for that, and as much as he tried to be there for her and care for her, she was just not her old self anymore, so it wasn't his fault. It was never his fault.

Hyunjin is something she can't explain, she'll never ever be able to explain what she had with Hyunjin. The hated each other, loved each other, ignored each other, cared for each other, they fought way too much, he kissed her and broke her, she loved him and broke him. They didn't know why they were always going opposite ways, it was like they were never destined to be together, but for her he'll always be her prince charming, the guy who will love her so much until the day he dies, but he'll never be able to show her the right way.

Jisung, her boyfriend. The guy she gave up everything for, the guy she loved with every piece of her heart, the guy who broke her as much as she loved him, the guy who wrote her a song, but broke all their promises, the guys who loved her when they weren't together, but fucked her up when she was his. She still loves him, she'll never hate him, no matter what he does, she'll never ever be able to hate him. She loves Jisung more than she loved anyone before and it still hurts her, it hurts her that she loved him, not that he ruined her.

Felix was a life partner for her, someone she'd do anything for. Someone she'd give up her life for, and she knows, she knows he'd do the same thing for her, as much as he feels as if he wasn't there, for her, she feels- No she knows that he was always beside her and she'd do anything for him to be happy. 

Seungmin, how does she even start with that. Saying that he was a soulmate to her was never enough, he was more than that to her, he knew her more than she knew herself, he loved her more than he loved anyone, he was ready to do anything for her, just to make sure that she was happy and safe. 

Jeongin was the little brother she never had, the young man was hurting more than her and that was able to hurt her more, to break her more than she already was, if it was even possible. She realised how no one was really paying attention to him. He was young. Yes he was only one year younger than her, but he was still young, never had a childhood that he could talk about proudly and as much as she tried her best not to make him go through what she went through, he was still hurting and he still needed her.

Suri loved them so much, so much that she doesn't want to hurt them like how they hurt her, but she never put herself first. She needed to think of herself, before thinking of anyone else, and as much as that hurt her, she knew that she had to do something to stop all of that.