"I'm lucky to have you." ;P3

~Hyunjin~

Hyunjin locked himself in his room after what happened. He didn't talk to anyone, not Jeongin or Jisung or even Chan. He cried himself to sleep every night and no one was able to do anything for him. He was scared, sad, mad and he wasn't even in the mood to get up from his bed. 

"I tried to give him food, but again he kicked me out of the room." Jeongin said entering the kitchen. Chan and Changbin sighed knowing that they can't do anything for him, if Jeongin couldn't. 

"I'm home." Suri enetred the kitchen and noticed the looks the other three were giving each other. "What happened?" 

"Hyunjin hasn't eaten anything since yesterday." Changbin shook his head, taking the food from Jeongin's hands.

"Give me that." Suri took the food from Changbin's hands and made his way upstairs. 

"Come on we couldn't do anything. You're not going to be able to fix this Suri." Chan tried to say, but the girl was already knocking on Hyunjin's door and of course there was no answer. 

"I'm coming." She said and then she entered his room. It was completely dark that she couldn't even see his bed. She turned on the lights, earning a soft groan from Hyunjin how had the blanket on his head. 

"Get out." 

"Man up and eat your food. How old are you? 4?" 

"Suri, I don't want to even see your face." Suri put the tray on his night stand and pulled the blanket off his head 

"I don't want to see yours either, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be eating. Everyone is worried and that's not helping in the situation that we're in. So man up and eat." Hyunjin didn't move a bit and only turned around so he was giving Suri his back. 

"Ughh, Hyunjin-" Suri turned Hyunjin around so he was laying on his back and sat on top of him. 

"What the heck are you doing?" Hyunjin tried to push her off, but she slapped his hands away and stuffed his face with food. 

"We're all going through a lot, Okay? We should be strong for each other Hyunjin. You're not being strong either for us or for yourself, which is not helping at all. We all have been through a lot with each other, we're not going to break down- not today, not tomorrow and never. We need to be strong for each other. Its okay to break own though, but whats not okay is that you're not trying to be fine. I know its hard, but its gonna be fine. I promise you Hyunjin- Now get up and eat, I'm not here to baby your ass." Suri got up and left his room quickly without even looking back at him, but she stopped suddenly when she heard her name. 

"Thank you, We're all lucky to have you. I'm lucky to have you- I still hate you and don't even think about anything as stupid as you. Get out of my room. Why are you even still here?" Suri giggled and turned around smiling widely at the boy. It was the first time he says something nice to her and she was wishing that she could've recorded that. 

"I love you too Jinnie." 

"I said get out." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                                                                      ~Han~

"Are you guys excited for your debut stage?" Their manager asked, causing all of them to laugh and nod even though they were more than scared and worried. 

"Just imagine how man people are going to be there." Jeongin giggled and leaned over Minho who was beside him. Everyone smiled at him and now everyone was talking about how excited they were, but Suri couldn't help but notice that one of the boys wasn't even smiling. He was only looking at the floor, like he was in a different world. Suri kept smiling at the others but she still looked at him every once in a while. 

"Who wants to drink something? I want to drink something. Who wants to come with me? Jisung? Okay lets go. We'll be back." Suri pulled Jisung out of the room with her.

"What just happened?" 

"Suri happened." Everyone laughed at what Seungmin said, knowing that whatever is wrong Suri will sort it out. 

"Where are you going? That's not where you get drink from." Jisung said, following the girl confused. 

"I know." Jisung stopped suddenly and looked at Suri. 

"Why are you taking me to a dark alley? I'm still too young for that, and I'm not ready." 

"Are you even serious Han Jisung?" Jisung laughed, looking at Suri after they stopped walking 

"What's wrong" Jisung asked causing Suri to laugh at him.

"What is wrong with you? You don't look okay." Jisung smile suddenly dropped as he looked at Suri for a second then his eyes were anywhere, but her.

"I'm fine, What are you talking about here?" 

"I'm not stupid, stupid. Tell me what's wrong" Jisung didn't say anything, but Suri was already guessing so she didn't want to push him more than that. 

"You know that its going to be okay? You're going to be okay? I believe in you and I trust you, we all do. Its gonna be more than okay trust me. You trust me, right?" Jisung nodded slowly. Suri moved closer and pulled him into a hug, he sighed and soon Suri felt her shirt getting wet.

"Don't push yourself Sung, Its okay to take your time, you know? Its okay to lean on me when you need something, because I'm here for you. You're doing great and we're all more than proud of you, we'll go through this together. I know you can't control it, so take your time. I love you Jisung. We all do." 

Jisung kept crying on Suri's shoulders for a while and after he calmed down, he pulled away even though he didn't want to let go now. He just wanted to be with her, because he knows that he will be okay with her. He knows that he will be more than okay with her. 

"Do you want to go now? We don't have to go now." Suri smiled at him, holding both his hands in hers. 

"We don't have all day." 

"Who said that?" Jisung smiled and shook his head, pulling Suri with him back to the room. 

"JYP said this, Suri." "Screw JYP. Give me one more hug." Suri pulled him back and crashed him into another hug, standing on her tiptoes, wrapping her arms around his neck as he held her closer by her waist. 

"I'm so lucky to have you, Su." 

"I'm hungry tho." 

"I hate you so much now."