Konnichiwa

"So you just left the house after that?" Johnny asked as he watched the girl closely.

"What were you expecting me to do Johnny? He just that I was causing drama and causing problems. Is he blind of something?" 

"Babe listen, that doesn't make sense. Chris of course didn't mean to say this, you know him. He was probably stressed or scared, maybe worried about you." 

"Don't give me excuses. Why are you even taking his side?" 

"Suri, I'm not taking his side. You know that by the end of the day you're my daughter here and-" 

"Shut up-"

"You shut up. Whatever Chan said he probably did not mean it. You know that he loves you right? I should not be showing you this, but look." Johnny got his phone out of his pocket and showed Suri his texts with Chan. 

'Is she with you? Johnny please, if Suri is with you please take care of her. I know that you will without me even saying anything, but please make sure she doesn't hate me anymore. I didn't mean to say what I said, you know how much I love her right? Of course I don't hate her, she's my Suri. I was just stressed and JYP wasn't that happy with the whole situation and you know how Suri's topic is already sensitive. I just don't want anything to take a wrong turn. Please make sure she doesn't hate me anymore.' 

 Suri sighed and took a long sip of water. "Told you that he cares. He just didn't mean to-"

"I'm home." Someone came into their sight, that Johnny wasn't expecting at the moment at all.

"What are you doing here?" Johnny asked, groaning as he saw his friends smiling widely as he saw Suri. 

"I live here remember? Hello, you're Suri right?" Suri nodded shyly and looked back to Johnny "Awe Johnny she's so cute. How are you? I'm Yuta" Yuta asked in Japanese, causing the small girl to giggle at him and answer him back in Japanese, causing Johnny to roll his eyes at both of them. The two had a full conversation for 10 minutes, ending in Yuta throwing his head back, laughing loudly at something Suri said. 

"Oh my. I'm going to change upstairs and come back. She's way better than what you said Johnny."  Yuta said and went to his room, laughing his way upstairs.

"Oh my god. I was just speaking to the Yuta." Johnny rolled his eyes and the girl who was having her small fangirling moment. "The NCT Yuta." 

"Here we go." 

"You're so lucky. You're living with him, he's so funny oh my gosh, and he's so cute and nice. Johnny I-"

"You are friends with me too, you know? With Ten too. Like two of the best NCT members." 

"You guys are boring, Yuta is not." 

"You little bit-"

"I'm back." Yuta smiled widely at the small girl, causing her to smile back and Johnny to roll his eyes for the 10th time since Yuta came home. 

"So tell me more about yourself." Yuta sat beside Suri and he couldn't take his smile off his face. 

"I'm going upstairs." Johnny said, but the two were in their own world now.