We are

A/N: A secret: never trust anything I write, everything in this book has a twist. *Wink Wink* 

The two were maybe just too happy that they forgot that they had to face the others and tell them about what happened between them. Jisung was at the studio the next day and he has been staring at his computer with the same bright smile he had on his face since what happened yesterday. His phone buzzed beside him and he grabbed it from the table in front of him to see who texted him, only to grin brighter than he was before if it was even possible. 

Suri: Good Morning<3 

Somehow the smallest things made his heart jump with joy now, and he really couldn't wait to tell Changbin. 

"Hey, dude are you okay?" Jisung choked on nothing, putting his phone down quickly, as Chan came from behind him. 

"Y-yes. I'm perfect why are you asking?" 

"Because you seem perfect-er than a normal perfect, which is weird." Chan teased, causing Jisung's cheeks to turn a blush pink color. It wasn't as if he didn't want to tell Chan, of course not. Chan wasn't only their leader and he had to know, but he was their best friend too and a big brother to both of them, he deserved to know. "The boys told me that Suri came running back home looking for you yesterday." 

"Oh she did?" Jisung turned away from Chan, knowing pretty well that he can't lie to the leader, can he. 

"Oh you're asking me? Pretty sure I wasn't the one with Suri on the rooftop till 3AM doing whatever you two were doing." Chan turned Jisung's chair one more time so it was facing him causing Jisung to groan loudly, trying to turn the chair again but Chan had him trapped. 

"Fine, fine. She wanted to hear one of the new songs I wrote, she was just so excited about it and-" 

"Do I look five to you, Han Jisung?" Chan sighed, leaving the chair causing Jisung to look at him weirdly.  Chan let out another long sigh, looking down at his hands that was on his lap, and let out the third sigh. "Its okay if you don't want to tell me, I mean- I just thought that we were best friends and we tell each other everything." The fourth sigh. 

"You can continue what you were doing, I'll just leave." Chan got up, slowly moving to the door letting out the tenth sigh or something. "3, 2, 1-" Chan mumbled, as he slowly walked to the door, giving his back to Jisung.

"Okay, come back." Chan smirked, but quickly removed it from his face as he turned to look at Jisung quickly with a smile on his face. 

"Yes?" 

"You do know that I like Suri, right?" 

"Since the day you saw her with me? Yes, I do know that." Chan chuckled as he watched Jisung blush again. 

"Turns out she likes me too." Jisung said quickly, letting out a quick laugh as he finished. 

"Wait, you told her that you like her?" Chan asked excitedly, turning Jisung's chair again so he was looking at him. 

"She told me." Chan pushed Jisung's chair away as he looked at him annoyed. 

"You're such a coward, oh my gosh. Even Suri knew that so she confessed herself." 

"Hey, I'm the man in the relationship. Plus it doesn't matter who confessed first, what matters the most is us being deeply madly truly in love,  you're just jealous." 

"Yeah of course. You're gonna be so whipped for her. You're already whipped for her." Chan got up with a smirk, causing Jisung to roll his eyes at him, turning his chair so he was now looking back at his computer. "Wait, how are you gonna tell Minho and Hyunjin about this?" 

As much as Jisung was really happy about his new relationship with Suri, he forgot that he had two other best friends that he also wanted nothing but their happiness. 

-- 

"Are you awake?" Seungmin entered Suri's room, looking at her as she wrapped herself up in a blanket, smiling at her phone. "Even if you're not awake, wake up." Seungmin puleld the blanket off Suri, pulling her so she was now sitting on her bed. 

"What do you want this early?" Suri groaned, trying to push Seungmin off the bed, but he grabbed her legs and leaned on them. 

"What did you want from Jisung yesterday?" Seungmin smirked at Suri as she looked away from him. 

"What would I want from Jisung? I just wanted to g-" 

"Suri, I'm not dumb you know that. What happened between you and Jisung yesterday?" 

"I-" Suri groaned as she fell back on her bed so she was laying down. "I confessed." 

"You don't sound as happy." Seungmin let go off her legs as he looked weirdly at her. 

"You made me realize how hard it is going to be to tell everyone, specially Minho." Suri's arm was over her eyes as she looked at Seungmin from under her arm.

"Hyunjin too." Suri got up from her laying position and looked a Seungmin confused. 

"Hyunjin?" 

"Are you dumb or are you dumb?" Suri gave Seungmin a confused face causing him to look at her weirdly. "Hyunjin likes, he has liked you for a while now, you never noticed that?" 

"What? Hyunjin likes me?" Seungmin looked at the girl for longer than she liked. "I thought he kissed me because he got nervous." 

"Hyunjin kissed you?" Suri looked anywhere but Seungmin causing him to groan loudly, rolling his eyes at her. "I didn't know." Suri whined as Seungmin got up from beside her. 

"At least you and Jisung are together now." Seungmin said, and Suri nodded smiling widely forgetting all the trouble her and Jisung will be in.