Black; P2

"Is this it? Should I just forget about everything? Will they ever forgive me? I don't know, I'm not the one to blame after all. Or am I?

Its really dark, everything is really dark now. I don't even feel like doing anything anymore. They shouldn't be blaming me, its not my fault- Yes it is my fault.

I don't know how to feel, after we thought that everything is going to be okay, I ruined everything. I ruined our happy ending.

I can fix this, I really can- No I can't. Its really over. Maybe they will hate me forever, maybe they will forget about everything.

How can they forget, no one can forget. I will bring back everything, I will sort everything out, maybe then they will- I can't.

They warned me, they told me that this will never end well, but do I even listen to anyone? Am I happy now? Of course not, but isn't this what I wanted? No.

I didn't want it this way, I'm selfish I know, but maybe I was waiting for something different to happen this time. I knew that nothing was going to happen, but-

I miss how everything used to be, I miss how we used not to care about anything.

Everything is different now, nothing is right. " 

"Minho, are you okay?" Jisung noticed Minho's furrowed eyebrows and clenched fist, and the 5th bottle of Soju in front of him. He knew that Minho was having a lot of hard time, after Suri leaving and drinking wasn't the answer to him, but what he didn't know that Minho kept think about how everything was his fault. 

"Mhm." Maybe he shouldn't have done any of this, maybe he shouldn't have exposed Suri's relationship like this, but he was jealous and how fans reacted to the relationship didn't help him. Well at least he shouldn't have gone as far as paying a girl that looked just like Suri, just to cause trouble between her and Jeno. He of course didn't mean for the whole situation to go this far. 

He just wanted her and Jeno to break up, not her leaving. He wanted her to stay with him, even though he knew that it wasn't going to happen, but seeing Suri being so happy with Jeno hurt him. He wanted to make her feel the same pain, but not like that. 

"Listen I know that you miss her and stuff, but she's going to come-"

"How am I going to face her? After causing all of this?"

"Dude, you're drunk and its not your fault, Minho. Its not any-" Jisung was cut off when Minho let out a laugh. The younger looked at him, confused not really sure what was so funny that made him laugh out of the no where. Jisung didn't know anything.

"I paid one of the guards to give those information to dispatch-" Jisung stopped breathing for a while as he watched Minho still laughing about everything he did. "I even- I even got this girl that looked like Suri and I paid people to take the photos and stuff. I just wanted her to break up with that asshole, and now it feels like she broke up with us."  

"Minho what the fuck are you talking about? You're drunk-" 

"Me being drunk doesn't have to do anything with what I'm saying." 

"So you ruined her life?" Jisung wasn't sure what happened after he saw Minho nod, still with a drunk smile on his face, all he remembers was Changbin and Felix trying to get him off Minho. "You fucking idiot, she'll never love you." 

Minho was just laying down on the floor, his nose was bleeding and he still had the same drunk- smile on his face. "I know, Jisung. I know."