Rumors

A/N: Should I start an Ateez 9th member book?

'"Guys where's Suri?" Chan asked as he stormed into the dorm after he came back from his meeting with JYP. 

"What happened?" Changbin asked him worried. Chan didn't look as pleased as he always does when he comes back home. The others shared looks, scared of what was coming next. 

"Where's Suri?" Chan asked again, now sending glares at the others, and before anyone could say anything Suri came out of the kitchen with a bottle of water in her hand. 

"You're hom-" 

"We need to talk. Privately." Suri gave Felix who was beside her a look and then nodded slowly without saying anything because this was not usually how Chan acts with them, specially her so she was sure that something was wrong. She followed Chan slowly upstairs, ignoring the others stares. 

"What the hell happened?" Jisung asked as he kept his eyes on them. 

"Not something  Suri would like to hear about of course." Seungmin sighed, knowing that today won't be the best day for them 

--

Chan waited for Suri to enter and closed the door behind him and sighed loudly. 

"Hello~" Suri tried to smile at him, but she only got glares from Chan. 

"Seriously Suri? Seriously? You already see what we're in at the moment and you're just messing around with a guy you just met a month ago or something?" Chan whispered-yelled staring angrily at Suri who gave him a look and turned all her attention to him. 

"Care to explain more?" 

"People saw you and that Jinyoung guy and trust me JYP is not that happy about this. For how long have you even known him? A month? two? And you're already dating him." 

"Who even said anything about dating? What the heck Chan? We're just friends, just like me and you or me and any other member? You guys are over reacting about this whole situation." 

"Suri can't you just stop causing drama and giving us attention that we definitely don't need at the moment, because that is the only that you do." Suri froze in her place and stared at Chan for a few seconds trying to understand what he just said.

"So now I'm causing drama and giving you attention that you never wanted? Why didn't you think of this before you asked me to join? Because I feel like you don't even know what you want to do anymore with your life Chan, so fuck off because I know what I want to do with mine." Before Chan could even answer her she was already out of the room, storming out of the dorm. 

"Suri-" Minho tried to stop her, but she pushed past him and got out of the dorm 

"Hyung seriously what happened?" Felix asked, looking at Chan who had a look that they didn't like at all, but again he didn't say anything. 

"What a way to handle everything." Minho said and stormed out of the dorm after Suri. Chan groaned and went to his room, leaving everyone confused again.