Photos

"I need to show you something." Suri walked over to where Jisung and Seungmin where, pulling them to her room with her, leaving a confused Felix and Changbin behind. 

They second they entered the room, they found Jeongin and Hyunjin dying of laughter. They looked at Suri confused as she walked over to her phone and showed them a photo that was sent to her not a while ago. They two fell on the ground laughing as they kept looking at the photo. 

"Where did you get this from?" Jisung asked, holding his stomach as it was beginning to hurt. Suri wiped that tears that were falling from her eyes, because of how much she was laughing. 

"Its not the only one look." She showed them more photos and the four kids' voice was heard all over the dorm. 

--

"Guys I promise you its amazing." Jisung said as he pulled both Minho and Changbin to Suri and Jeongin's room to show them the photos. 

"You guys have been laughing for nearly two hours so I'm sure its amazing." Minho said, but Changbin just shook his head.

"They're just weird I'm sure." Jisung pushed them inside the room and closed the door. Suri smiled widely as she took her phone again, looking at newest two in the room.

"Thank me later." She said as she showed them the pictures, Changbin just pulled the phone from her hand staring that the photo, with Minho beside him 

"What the hell, that is freaking amazing." Minho said, laughing and the longer he stared at the picture the harder he was laughing. 

"I can use that against him, literally that's amazing." Changbin couldn't help, but laugh too as they kept staring at the photos on Suri's phone. 

-- 

Everyone was eating dinner together and 7/9 kept looking at each other and laughing out of the no where. Suri got her phone out of her pocket and gave it to Minho who was beside her to give it Seungmin to give it to Chan, who chocked on his food the second he saw the photo.

"I wasn't expecting this." He said, causing everyone to laugh, except poor Felix who just looked at everyone confused. 

"Such a beautiful 'Snow white.'" Changbin said, looking at the still confused Felix. 

"What are you guys laughing about?" He asked and Chan gave him the phone. Felix got up from his chair the second he saw the photo, with food still hanging from his mouth. 

"Who got this?" The other boys pointed at Suri, who just glared at them and then looked at Felix. 

"Where the hell did you get this from?" 

"Your mom texted it to me." 

"Why are you talking to my mom." Suri shrugged and smiled at an angry Felix. "You little b-" 

"Okay bye." Suri got up and ran quickly to her room, with Felix running after her, screaming. 

A/N: a short one, but I have a really bad plan and I'm sure you guys are going to hate me but just wait for ittttttt