Advises

Usually whenever Suri was bored she'd either talk with Changbin or Seungmin, but for some reason she didn't want to wake them up tonight, she wasn't mad or anything, she just felt that she can't talk about whatever was inside her head. She doesn't even know what was inside her head. Other than a headache.

She glanced at Jeongin, who was sleeping peacefully and sighed. She got up from her bed, going downstairs to make some tea, maybe then she'll be able to sleep. She was startled the second she saw Minho's figure playing some game on his phone, while drinking what seemed to be hot chocolate.

"Why are you awake?"

"Why are you awake?" Suri rolled her eyes at him, in a joking manner as she walked to make herself some tea. "Can't sleep?" The girl nodded at him as she sat beside him while the water boiled.

"What is inside your stupid head that can't make you sleep?" Suri looked around her trying to find the best thing that she can throw at Minho, but he laughed stopping her. "I'm sorry. Seriously why can't you sleep?"

"I don't know, overthinking?" The girl said, mostly asking herself, as she got up to finish making her tea.

"About? You kinda seem off since Raymon came, or should I say since you found out about Hyunjin's new love life." Minho sent the girl a quick smirk but quickly turned away when she glared at him. "Come on, you can tell me anything. I guess I'll be able to help you, I know how you feel about it though."

"How come?" She chuckled, sitting back beside him, putting her hot cup down.

"You like him, and he kind of has his attention on someone else, after all his attention was on you, but you can't say anything because he's not yours and you're not his, and you just have to watch him being all lovey dovey with this girl and you're just forgotten."

"Woho, deep."

"I know." Minho laughed as the girl looked at him weirdly. "But anyways, I-"

"Is this how you used to feel?"

"What?"

"Is this how you used to feel when I dated Jeno?" Minho chuckled, getting up to wash his cup.

"I guess. I kinda just let my evil side take control of me, but I guess that's how I felt. You used to be my best friend, but then he came and it was like I was thrown away, and I couldn't talk to you about it, so I did stuff, but whatever about that, its about you now."

"I don't feel like this." Minho laughed as he took Suri's cup in his hand, and grabbed her hand pulling her out of the kitchen to the living room.

"Mhmm, of course." Before the girl could say anything he shut her up. "I know that you're confused now, because I know that you promised yourself not to fall in love with any of us, but its obvious that you like him-"

"Is it that obvious?" Minho laughed again, shaking his head slightly.

"Not really, maybe I just know because I've been through this before, but to be honest we all knew that you and Hyunjin had a thing for each other?"

"Me and Hyunjin had a thing for each other?" In million years Suri wouldn't have imagined that she'd have such a conversation with Minho, but here she is, talking to the guy who was in love with her about her new love life issues.

"We guessed it, but that's something we'll talk about later. If you want my advice, even though I'd be the worst person to help you in such a situation. Don't lose him Suri. Don't let you love for him, ruin your friendship and don't overthink yourself, its not going to help you at all. If you're destined to be together, you will be together and if you're not then you should stay best friends, and closer than you ever been. Hyunjin may be stupid and he's ignoring everyone, not only you but this guy really cares about you and if he didn't notice that you two are meant to be together sooner or later, then it's his loss. Live your life as if everything is perfect, and who knows maybe he's not your prince charming."

"Wow."

"I know right." Suri laughed, causing Minho to laugh too.

"Who knew that Lee know was that good with love advises, and look at your love life. Trash."

"Okay, thank you!" The two laughed again, and then they sighed.

"Lee Know." The guy turned his head to look at her after some minutes of silence. "Thank you. Thank you so much. Never thought that you'd be the one to help me with this."

"Riannon, I promised myself to change and I promised myself to be a good friend again for everyone. I regret doing what I did, and I need to fix everything slowly. Talk to me about this or about anything else whenever you need. You know I'll be more than happy to listen and help, just remember that if Hyunjin is not the right one then its not the end of the world. You weren't the right one for me and here I'm better then ever, who knew maybe you'd have been the worst girlfriend ever."

"Hey, I'm the best girlfriend in the whole world."

"What kind of conversation is this?" Chan joked as he entered the living room, sitting beside Suri on the couch.

"Minho's saying that I'd be a bad girlfriend."

"You would be a bad girlfriend." Chan confirmed the girl's words or Minho's, causing Minho to break into a fit of laughter and Suri to gasp loudly, hitting both Chan and Minho with a pillow.

"You all are the worst people in the entire world."