Brotherly talks

A/N: Your reactions to last chp made me laugh so hard, because woooooo you're noooot readyy
BY THE WAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 85K YOUUUU GUYS ARE AMAZINGGGGGG
......I wanted to say something, but I actually forgot it soooooooo just enjoy this chapter until I actually can remember.
By the way Seungmin for president

"You look off." Raymon said, the second his sister entered the room, but she quickly shook her head. "Sur-"

"Breakfast is almost ready." Suri left the room quickly, before Raymon could even say anything. The guy stood in the middle of the room for a while more than sure that something was wrong with his sister, and before he could go after her a small knock caught his attention. 

"Oh, Suri is not here?" Jisung asked as he looked around the room only to see Raymon. 

"She just went downstairs, I guess. Is she okay?" 

"I-I just woke up, is everything okay?" Jisung entered the room fully, closing the door behind him. Raymon shrugged as he grabbed his phone before looking at the other guy. 

"I don't know, she seemed off when she entered the room, something probably happened downstairs. Han, if you don't mind me asking, how's things here? That's a serious question, like how is she like most of the times, how is the boys with her and stuff like that. I just want to make sure that she's fine, I know that she is fine with you guys, I just want to know how things go." Jisung sat slowly on Jeongin's bed followed by Raymon who sat on Suri's bed. 

"Well other than the fact that she sleeps well, eats well and doesn't over work herself, everything is stable for now. No fights, no tears or anything. There was a few of that a while ago, but I assure you, we fixed that. We all make sure that she's safe all the time, so she's in good hands Raymon, don't worry." Raymon nodded. 

"And who fancies my sister from the 8 of you?" Jisung choked on nothing, as Raymon sent him a smirk. "I had a feeling that Minho liked her a long time ago, even though she stopped talking about him a while ago, but I was sure that he liked her because of how he was with her, but other than him, I'm sure that someone likes her in a not so 'friendly' way." 

"I-I'm not really s-sure. To be honest we don't talk about stuff like that." 

"Well I know that my sister fancies one of you, but I still need to know who has their eyes on her." 

"Wait, Suri likes one of us?" Jisung turned to look at Raymon quickly, causing him to let out a chuckle. 

"Do you care?" Jisung's face turned bright red as he cursed himself. Raymon chuckled again, as he got up from his place, walking over to the door, to leave. "Take care of my sister, Han. Make sure that no one breaks her heart."

--

"Okay you have to tell me what's wrong before I leave." Suri watched her brother prepare his bags, rolling her eyes at him. 

"Its only been two days Ray, why do you want to leave now?." 

"What happened this morning that made you unhappy?" He tried to ask again, but she shook her head. 

"I had a talk with Hyunjin and Seungmin, nothing serious. I wasn't unhappy. It was really early in the morning and the boys were really loud, it annoyed me." 

"Sweetheart, we all know that you're louder than both of them." Suri throw a pillow at Raymon, but he caught it before it could even touch him. "My car arrived." Raymon took his bags and walked out of the room with Suri following him downstairs. 

"Boys I'm leaving." All the boys joined them downstairs, to say their goodbyes to Raymon.

"Are you sure you want to leave today?" Suri watched Chan help Raymon with the bags. "It seriously only been two days." 

"I know, Su. I need to go back to Chicago, you know that, but I promise you I'll visit you in less than a month or something. I promised Johnny to visit him too, so I have to come both ways." Suri sighed, as her brother pulled her into a hug. "Boys, It was nice meeting you all. You have to take care of this girl for me, that's an order." 

"Yes sir." Jisung joked, causing Raymon to send Suri a small smirk. 

"Are you sure I can't take his number?" 

"Good bye, Oppa." Suri pushed Raymon out of the house, causing the boys to look at her confused. "Leave me the fuck alone." She went upstairs quickly before anyone could ask her anything.