Great

"For how long were you two keeping this from me?" Changbin asked, looking really offended, but Jisung rolled his eyes slightly at him. 

"You have been in a freaking coma." He said and Changbin faked a gasp, causing Suri to chuckle as she watched her two best friends over react the whole situation. 

"And I woke up from that coma." 

"24 hours ago." 

"I don't care I should've been informed." Changbin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest. Suri laughed again as she walked over to him, pulling him into her arms, so his head was now resting on her chest while she rested hers on his.

"We're sorry, BinBin. Next time we're gonna wake you up from your coma to tell you." 

"He's not going into another coma, shut up." Jisung screamed, causing the other two to chuckle. 

"Oh be careful, your boyfriend is gonna get jealous." Changbin looked up slightly at Suri with a smirk on his face. 

"I guess he's gonna be jealous of me for hugging you." Suri whispered back at him, causing Jisung to raise an eyebrow at the both of them. 

"Hey, what the hell are you guys saying?" Jisung got up from his seat and sprinted over to the two. 

"I'm telling him how cute you're." Suri said, causing Jisung to blush and Changbin to pull away from her. 

"Okay, yes I wanted you to date, but please don't be gross in front of me." 

--

"You still need to rest, stupid head." EunTae groaned as he pushed Changbin back on his bed. 

"I'm out of the hospital, why would I need to rest." 

"Because we still need to make sure that you're 100% perfectly fine. So shut the fuck up." Minho said, but walked away from the bed as Changbin tried to hit him. Chan rolled his eyes as he pushed Changbin again on the bed. 

"Rest Changbin. We're gonna be with you 24/7 so you're not gonna be as lonely as you were in the hospital." Changbin finally nodded at Chan, causing Euntae to sigh as he left the room for them. 

"So do you guys know about what's going on? Like going around this household?" Changbin looked from between the two members who looked at him confused, not knowing what he was talking about. "Come on, I'm sure that they told you. Han and Su." 

"Oh, yes we know." Chan chuckled as he sat beside Changbin on the bed, while Minho sat by the end of it beside his leg. 

"Are you okay with that?" Changbin couldn't help but ask Minho, who laughed slightly. 

"More than happy for both of them. What I felt for Suri was a long time ago. I'm over it." The other two nodded, smiling at him. "I'm worried about someone else findi-" 

"Boys, I have surprise for you." EunTae opened the door slightly, smiling at the others before pushing it wide open, moving away so they could see who was behind him. 

"Woojin." The three exclaimed. The eldest smiled as he walked over to them, hugging both Minho and Chan first, before leaning to hug Changbin. 

"Welcome back, Bin." Woojin said, ruffling his hair as he pulled away causing Changbin to laugh. 

"How have you been?" Chan asked as Woojin took his place beside Changbin while Chan and Minho sat by the end of the bed. 

"I have been doing great. How have you all been? Its been awhile." Woojin chuckled and they all nodded. "Do you feel better now?" 

"Yes, way better. They just don't want me to freaking get out of the bed." 

"You need to rest from resting, Changbin." Woojin joked, and Changbin rolled his eyes as the other two laughed. "Where's the rest by the way?" 

"Seungmin and Jeongin went to get some food and the others are back at the company I guess." Chan said.

 "Call Seungmin and IN, I already brought food with me and call the others too tell them to come. I miss everyone." Chan and Minho grabbed their phones to call the others as they nodded, smiling at Woojin. 

"Hey Su- Oh Hey Sung, Where are you guys? Oh wait- You're not back at the company? Ohhh, Okay come down here, someone wants to see you. Okay, cool bye." 

"IN told me that he's already with the others at the company, they're on their way back." Chan said as he hung up with IN. 

"Suri and Jisung are on the roof, they're coming down here." Minho said.

"Roof? What are they doing on the roof?" Woojin asked and the other three looked at each other. 

"Its their place now." Chan joked, but Woojin looked at them confused. 

"They're a thing now." Woojin furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at Changbin, but nodded slowly.

"Oh." 

"Oh?" Minho looked at him confused, but he just shook his head and let out a sigh.

"I just don't feel right about this, I don't know I always though-" 

"They're here, not now." Chan said quickly as he heard steps out of the room, then a knock on the door as Jisung opened it. 

"Hey, What's u- Woojin." The boy exclaimed as he ran to hug his friend, followed by Suri who smiled widely at him. 

"How have you been?" Suri asked, as Jisung pulled away and she hugged Woojin. 

"Great, Ri. How have you two been?" Jisung sent Suri a quick smirk before smiling at Woojin. 

"Great."