Silence

"Good Morning." Silence. That was what Minho got when he entered the kitchen. Everyone was already talking, but they all stopped the second he entered, and he wasn't even surprised, everything has been going on like since what happened, since they knew, since Jisung told everyone, and that made Minho think, would it be the same with Suri, if she found out? Probably worst. The girl won't even come near him for ages.

Minho watched as Felix and Jisung left the room, glaring at him on their ways out. Changbin stopped eating his breakfast, same with Hyunjin and Jeongin and followed the other two without even looking at the boy. That was the least they all could do, he was even surprised that they haven't tried to kick him out of the group yet.

"Chan-" Minho wasn't sure what he was expecting from the leader, but it broke him knowing that even Chan, gave him his back, not daring to look at him as he left the kitchen. He really did disappoint him, he really did. He looked at Seungmin who was left in the room with him, the only one who tried his best to at least talk to him. 

"Give them time, I guess." He said and left the room, leaving Minho all alone again. He was used to it by now, being alone all the time. Maybe that's how things should be.

Minho knew that things won't be any better when Suri arrives, and he was scared. He was really scared that one of them would tell her or something worst and he'd lose everything, he'd lose the girl he cared about the most, but who was he kidding. He already lost everything, he already lost Suri. 

--

Hyunjin wasn't planning to leave his room anytime soon, or Suri and Jeongin's room. Him and Jisung left the room they used to share with Minho, as they were not prepared to stay in the same place with him and see his face all day and night. He laid down on Suri's bed, his mind wandering to everything, giving him a headache. 

His mind wandered, trying to understand why Minho even thought of all of this, and he thought that he was giving Suri a hard time. Turns out that he was the one who truly cared about the girl, and as much as he was more than mad at Minho, he was still thinking about how Suri will handle everything, and the others might think that him and Suri are not that close, but he definitely understands her more than they all do. 

He's more than sure that if Suri found out about this, the same way him and the boys did, she's either not going to even believe that Minho would do such a thing and she'd start to act as if nothing happened or she'd stay away from everyone and go as far as leaving the group. He didn't like both options. He wasn't planning to see Suri go through what they all are going through at the moment, and he wasn't also planning to watch her act as if everything is okay, while everything was not even close to okay, knowing that Minho tried to go as far as getting her kicked out of the group.

Hyunjin wasn't sure what he was planning to do, he was lost. Really lost, and he wish that he was able to talk to her about this. She was always the clever one in the group. The one to sort out all the issues, maybe that's why they were all lost whenever she wasn't around. He didn't know, but all he knows that he wasn't going to watch Suri go through this, and before he could even think of anything further, his head turned to his phone buzzing beside him, picking it up, already knowing who was texting him.

Weird-Girl-Member: Hey, Come over. Its really important. 

Annoying-Jin: On my way.

Hyunjin got up quickly, and he thought that maybe that was a sign. After all everything happens for a reason and even if he doesn't understand what was the reason behind all of this, he was sure that would understand it later, they all will.