Video Calls

"Where are you?" Felix questioned, looking at his screen closer the second his video call with Suri started.

"Home?" 

"That doesn't look your room. Aren't you in Chicago?" Suri realised what he was talking about, and shook her head quickly giving him a small laugh. 

"Mom decided to change it a little for me. What do you think?" 

"Cool. Anyway, how are you?" 

"I'm okay, things are pretty cool here. How are you guys?" 

"Mhmm, nothing much for us actually. Everything is really boring. We barely eat together, we barely practice together too. I don't know, things are just not the same you know. Specially after Minho and Jisung fought- I shouldn't have said that" Felix whispered the last part. After the others found out about the fight between Minho and Jisung without of course knowing the reason behind it, they all promised not to tell Suri about it. 

"Wait, What? What happened between Jisung and Minho?" Suri was surprised, worried and scared. No one mentioned anything about a fight. She always tried her best to stop the boys from fighting whenever she was around. Also hearing that Minho and Jisung fought surprised her.

"Nothing happened-" 

"Felix, what happened between Minho and Jisung?" 

"We seriously don't know." Felix sighed, knowing that Suri is just going to get more worried. "We tried t understand from both of them, but they didn't want to explain, so we stopped asking." 

"But why-" 

"Riannon, Seriously we don't know and we'll never know now. Don't bother yourself okay, you know them. They can't stay mad at each other. Just take care of yourself and work on coming back, Okay?" 

"You know that Minho is not talking to me? We haven't talked for a while now." 

"Suri, You're not the reason." Felix watched as the girl had her head down. 

"How do you know?" Suri sighed, looking back at Felix who had a sad smile on his face. 

"Just because. Suri no matter what happened I want you to know that we all love you. What happened was not your fault, we all are sure of that. Everything is going to be more okay soon, even if people still don't believe us its their problem. Jeno is going to see that too, soon. Really soon." 

"I miss him." Suri surprised herself with what she said. She never realised how much she misses Jeno until now, Not only as her boyfriend, but as a best friend too. It hurts her too, knowing that he finds it really hard to believe her. She wasn't even sure if they were ever going to talk to each other again. Specially since his friends talk to her, but they never mention him. Johnny, Ten, Jaemin, Renjun and Haechan talk to her a lot, but they act as if Jeno doesn't even exist. 

She wasn't going to talk to him again. She tried more than one time, and each time he ignored her completely like a stranger. She saw him post on social media as if nothing is wrong and it hurts her more every single time. 

Suri wasn't sure if her and Jeno are going to get back together or not, but what she was sure that will never forgive whoever started those rumors, causing all of this to her.